Furnace flue connection

What would you say about this connection?


A dangerous Mickey Mouse set-up, :mrgreen:
Recommend a licensed mechanical contractor to repair before somebody dies of flue gases. :slight_smile:

Thanks! I did that.

FUBAR is what i would call it

:)Alright right Wayne, I hate puzzles, what does that mean?:wink:

You sir have lead a sheltered life.


Sheltered from saying like those I guess Mike.
My father put me to work very young in age and not exposed to all these sayings. Plus I am French, so those sayings don’t compute.:mrgreen:

I think the first time I read it was in the novel Catch22 a long time ago.

I don’t talk like that either.

Is this a single wall vent connector transitioning to ‘B’ vent?