Gas back to $4 a gallon

What some here may not realize is that prices are not much higher because we have a contracted economy and usage is way down

We are currently using half of what we did during the Bush years.

Just imagine what the price will be later.

We are so screwed.

Wait i am going to get my rubber boots:eek:

Hold on buckwheat i remember paying 4.00 a gallon before Obama . :shock:

http://66.70.86.64/ChartServer/ch.gaschart?Country=Canada&Crude=f&Period=72&Areas=TwinCities,,&Unit=US%20$/G

So what you guys are telling me Obama sets the gas price . now that is a joke. i would be looking bigger high rollers than that.

Yes, after Katrina. But it want back down and was less than $2.00/gallon when Obama was imaculated.

Michael, I didn’t forget anything, just those statistics interesting.

Why is the price of gasoline going up? Maybe because it is now the #1 export of the United States. That’s right. The Big Oil Corporations are taking oil from the US, refining it and sending it out of the country. Want to complain about something? Complain that our oil resources should stay in the US and not exported. Shortage? There is no shortage. There is massive corporate profit and greed.

Keystone pipeline? It is the fastest way to get dirty Canadian oil from the tar sands to our refineries near the gulf for export. None of the oil or oil products are going to stay in the US. Straight to export. So we become “Canada’s Colon” and get none of the oil.

But that’s ok with the Republican hierarchy because their backers are the big oil corporations that don’t care about the US public.

If you owned the gasoline and could not sell it in this country would you refuse to sell it to anyone else?

Are you saying there is no market for gasoline in the US?

If I can sell it for $2 here or $4 somewhere else who should I sell it to?

($$ amounts are fictional and for purpose of illustration only)

So you don’t have a problem with corporations taking US resources and making more money at your expense? I guess you have no right to complain about oil shortages, oil imports or gas prices then. The corporations are making the money which is what you favor. You have got your wish.

So you don’t have a problem with the government telling the oil companies and refineries who they can sell to?

BTW-Doesn’t the one who owns the resource get to determine what he is wiling to sell it for?

If we had an improving economy we would be talking about this silly problem but all you can think to do is blame “big” “bad” business. :roll:

Get it?

1. Oil Corporation takes oil from US lands and exports gasoline.
  2. Domestic gas prices go up.
  3. Oil Corporation profits sky rocket.

Just who would you blame for the price increase?

As far as I am concerned, all US oil leases should be made on the condition that all oil and natural gas taken from those leases must remain in the US.

They lease the rights to those lands.

Complain to the right people if you must.

So why Blame Obama for the rise in Gas .Oh yeah because you can lololol

The only thing not higher priced is those Inspection fees you guys are charging.

Don’t be daft.

This is Obama’s economy.

He owns it.

I hope you like it because apparently we no longer have enough people who want or understand freedom and he will be reelected.:frowning:

Speak for yourself Bob.

**Why are gas prices going up?

**In a nutshell, Chairman Obama.