Gas Meter

Check out this partiality buried gas meter,I recommended to remove the top soil and mulch from around it. This is a first for me,what is your thoughts?

Kevin Saunders
Clear View Home Inspection,LLC

Sorry the attachment is to big to upload.

Picture 234 (Small).jpg

For those that might need an image manipulation program, try IRFANview.
I like it for its simplicity, but usefulness.
I’ll post a link for download, http://www.irfanview.com/
I use it to create a small enough image to upload to this website.
Steve

Irfanview is great for picture manipulation, but if you just need to quickly and easily resize a bunch of pictures, regardless of how many, try Image Resizer. I’ve never found a program that is so easy to use when it comes to just wanting to resize a picture.

Thanks for the resize info.
Kevin saunders

I’ll second the MS image resizer…resize 50 pics in 10 seconds.

How goes it Kevin? Are you watching us? :wink:

Hey, Kevin.

Is that a new home inspection company name?

Good to see you.

Kevin,

I will need to check for positive, but in Georgia, I believe the Gas Code requires a minimum clearance from ground contact of 6".
Your pictures looks like and older installation that is installed in an area that gathers runoff, siltation buildup, or minimum maitenance of vegatation growth.
Local Gas supplier will probably have to extend meter bar and reinstall meter at a higher elevation. Locally, this is usually a free service to the consumer, unless this is a reoccurring problem.

I’ve been in business for nearly 3 years, I have also been a member for about 2.5 years, I just keep quite, read and learn.The house in the photo is 13 years old and the home owner did his own land scapeing.

Kevin Saunders
Clear View Home Inspection,LLC

D
dig down build a box and I think ever one would be satisfied just like window well .
To Simple
Roy Cooke a happy CMI