Gateway Chapter of NACHI Meeting

Originally Posted By: gsutterfield
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

I contacted Joe Schwartz ,who stated he would send me some material on this meeting but have a few questions since I received nothing from him. As this meeting appears to involve the invitation of many Brokers, I was wondering if these Brokers are from the St. Louis area only or did invitations reach out further, such as Festus,Desoto etc.?

Basically, is the Gateway Chapter for the city of St. Louis inspectors and Brokers only ? Did Brokers within a certain radius receive an invitation?

Can any other NACHI members who are linked to this chapter enlighten me ?

Originally Posted By: dbush

Gary, as I understand it, the invitations went primarily to the St. Louis Metro area, HOWEVER, all agents, brokers and inspectors are invited. Use this link if you would like to either print it or email it to the agents and brokers in your market area that you would like to invite.

http://www.nachi.org/gatewaychapter.htm

Hope to see you there.

--
Dave Bush
MAB Member

"LIFE'S TOUGH, WEAR A HELMET"

Originally Posted By: gsutterfield

Dave

Thanks for the reply . Just wondering why they targeted the St. Louis metro area only ?

Originally Posted By: rmeyers

Gary,

I received an E-mail invitation from Nick but unfortunately have a previous commitment for that weekend. Otherwise, I would have gladly driven the 3 hours to St Louis for the opportunity to meet Nick and my fellow NACHI members!

I live in Champaign, IL and work the east central portion of the state, approx. 50 mile radius (1 hour max), although most work is local.

I would think that the Gateway Chapter should have great success drawing from both Missouri and Illinois.

Have a GREAT Day!!! ![icon_biggrin.gif](upload://iKNGSw3qcRIEmXySa8gItY6Gczg.gif) ![icon_biggrin.gif](upload://iKNGSw3qcRIEmXySa8gItY6Gczg.gif)

--
Russ Meyers

Originally Posted By: Nick Gromicko

Dave Bush and I are going.

Nick