Generating more Business

Originally Posted By: dvalley
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

I finally came up with a plan to let home buyers know that we are serious about what we do.

I hired a driver to drive a huge billboard around my town and throughout the state of Massachusetts. I gave him addresses of all the realty offices in Massachusetts and told him to drop off my newly printed brochures (8,000) to every office.

I don't know about the rest of you Inspectors but I'm going the realtor route. ![icon_wink.gif](upload://ssT9V5t45yjlgXqiFRXL04eXtqw.gif)

Check out my man...
http://www.nachi.org/bbsystem/usrimages/mybillboard1.jpg

WISH ME LUCK

--
David Valley
MAB Member

Massachusetts Certified Home Inspections
http://www.masscertified.com

"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go."

Originally Posted By: lmartin

Great Idea Dave !

Now when are you coming to Maine ? …lol

Yes Dave I feel going the Realtor direction is where the money is , it assures sellers and buyers on the sale .

Its just fantastic how many ideas ,Nachi members are coming up with , how can we go wrong? we just can’t.

Is someone writing these Ideas down in a booklet ? this would be a good advertising pitch for Nachi.

Lester Martin / Maine

Originally Posted By: jonofrey

Dave,

Great idea! Those must be pretty big brochures! ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif)

John

Originally Posted By: tfoster

I have also gone to every Lender and mortgage co in my town and was very surprised that they said they have never been approached by a inspector. Many buyers have already made a decision on a inspector by the time they talk to a lender but I have gotten business and have meet some agents that like my work and it worked for me.