Get More Business Through Better Graphics

Good stuff, Wylie. I’ve actually been driving myself crazy trying to come up with a logo. What are your fees?

Here is what Barry had to say about my initial graphic schemes:

Wylie,

Thanks for your time!
I think I’ve narrowed it down after viewing your designs.
NEAT IDEAS! btw…really like the HD but copyright would become a hassle and the wolf ideas are great but would not stitch well, I tried them on the sample imager

I’m thinking simple yet arty like this (attached) without all the filigree at the top and bottom, just ADAIR INSPECTION, all upper case or upper and lower case lettering for 2 samples, black letter border with dark orange letter fill or similar or solid black lettering, any intricate tricolor won’t stitch well

Best Regards,

BADAIR

HD-motorcycles.jpg

after hearing that, here are another few takes at the Adair Inspection logo:

The second group looks much better. I really like the “clean” look to it. I have tried to keep my logo very “to the point” and clean lines. Great Job!

Wylie,

Great job, again.

I like #12.

I agree #12 looks great.

Just wanted to show everyone the third round of graphics that I’ve just finished for Adair Inspection. Once Barry selects a final logo I will send him an editable version (Adobe Illustrator) as well as a high-res jpeg and PDF that he can use for all of his future invoices, reports, shirts, website…etc

it’s as simple as that!

I’ll be in touch with those of you that have expressed interest in creating a new graphic as soon as I finish up with Barry.

Thanks again for all of your input!

-Wylie

Nick pick me. I don’t even have a logo yet :slight_smile:

Wylie,

I’m impressed. MPO…I like #2 and #8, but #8 should have a thinner outline on the text “Inspection” or even a larger font. It’s too busy.

Hello everyone!

Just wanted to let you know that I’ve begun to wrap up a final design with Barry Adair for Adair Inspection. I am willing to take on another logo redesign if anyone is interested.

Remember, right now this is a FREE service to you all…I look forward to hearing back!

thanks!
-Wylie

Hi Wylie I was first to accept on this and hope you call as I am struggling to create a good redesign.

Wylie has called and I am excited to see if he can help me find a great , unique design.

Wylie has come up with some interesting designs for my logo and I am wondering what the members think so far.
Also would like suggestions on which one is appealing and why?
What touches would you add to say color or wordage.?

CPI2.ai.pdf (192 KB)
CPI3.ai.pdf (155 KB)

I was wondering what happened to this offer.

Honestly… my first thoughts…

File CPI2… Cubs or Sox ???
File CPI3… Like incorporating the Chicago Municipal Flag

Magnifying glass is soooo 80’s… look towards the 10’s

Overall looks really good.

The last guy to take it left the org.

With the name chicago property inspection the flag idea is my favorite to though I would like the houses to be a little larger and perhaps have a different version of the skyline.

It is close to looking like an eye which is great and I would also would like to see a little water under the skyline or the impression of.

Getting close though I am still open to going a different route if creative enough.

Gotta think sewing , patches ,vehicle,web,etc;

CP13 #3 is my fav.

The ones with distorted (word art-type) text may be hard to read on a shirt, vehichle, etc.

Should end up with an improvement over the ones I have toyed with so far.

elliott2.jpg

elliott2.jpg

elliott2.jpg

Surprised there’s no “CONDO BOB” logo. :wink: