Get my new book on marketing and business success for inspectors for free.

Read post #1 for instructions.

Hiya,

I received my hard copy and am very impressed with the content. InterNACHI is constantly striving to help its membership be successful. This book is full of excellent tips and advice. Truly thought provoking material. I highly recommend you add this book to your library (and actually read it).

Kind Regards,

Edward Rossi, CMI
Certified Master Inspector
FL State Certified Home Inspector HI-1583
FL State Certified Real Estate Appraiser RD-3731
FL Licensed Public Adjuster A226670

Get my new book on marketing and business success for inspectors for free
Jack Shouse
DFW Property Inspectors
Rowlett Tx 75088

Got the free PDF. Very nice! Lots of good tips inside.

I could not find the other book mentioned in post to get with the same code on Inspector outlet.

Thanks,
Carl

I just downloaded the PDF it looks like the cats meow good reading

Thanks my man:D

Jack, you have to email Nick for the code fastreply@nachi.org

I’m not sure how to get your book on marketing for free. I am a member of InterNACHI. I followed all the links but was charged for the download. Perhaps it is no longer a free item? I was unable to get the promotion code for some reason the link was inoperable.
Les Smith

Email me fastreply@nachi.org and I’ll hook ya up at no charge.

Will be reading my copy starting this weekend.

Just sent out mine.

You are becoming a very prolific author Mr. Nick Gromicko.

You have surpassed industry leaders to be the biggest home inspection association in the world.
Provinces and states recognise the educational curriculum as certifiable and accepted.

I can not say how proud I am to be here and hope all members aid Mr. Gromicko and Ben Gromicko in moving this grand association of like-minded free thinking home inspectors to even high plateaus.

Best regards Mr. Gromicko.

Better than that last self-serving piece of s h i t that was pushed around here…

THHI

Nice job, Nick.