Give me a dollar for every time Obama says . . .

Here is what it looked like from up in the Great White North;

Your country is bankrupt or will be, at best, in a year or two. Your house is on fire and the President tried to put it out with a squirt gun. You need massive cuts to spending and entitlement programmes and he gave you a spending freeze. You needed to seal the southern border and he gave you ‘brotherly love’. You needed help for industry and he gave you more green energy to appease his green supporters. You needed to start drilling for oil and he gave you $5.00 / gallon gas to keep his ultra left supporters from burning the White house ( which, if you remember, ‘we’ already did during the war of 1812 :smiley: ). You needed to, once again, seize the technological high ground, and I include the space programme, and he gave you . . . . . um . . . . ah . . . . . . ?

Clearly, he cares about his election prospects more than he does about the long term health of his country. You needed bold, uniting, daring. You got rhetoric, empty gestures and posing.

God help us all.

Joe Ferry, Esquire for President!

Sure glad we have a Community Organizer in charge now that Egypt is in crisis.

The Shaw of Iran was overthrown during the Carter Admin, he did nothing to help, now Egypt is in a crisis while Barry is at the helm and can not offer any help. History repeating itself???

Looks like they are helping someone.

Egypt protests: America’s secret backing for rebel leaders behind uprising

I will give you a Dollar Joe for every worth while post you make…:stuck_out_tongue:

Obama is Kenyan for “Carter”.

It must be. This is deja vu all over again.

Real frickin funny…:wink:

Look on the bright side, Pat. You may qualify for a Kenyan passport.

Do they require a “Birth” Certificate to qualify or will a note from my mom count? :roll::wink:

I will be thoroughly astonished if they know what a birth certificate is.