GL Insurance

I see a lot of talk on this board about GL Insurance.

How many of you have been operating without it. Its pretty scary to think that there are inspectors out there operationg without any liability insurance.

I understand that E&O is a choice that many of you choose not to get. Most claims may be small, but the lawyer bills are what will kill you.

The GL policy probably ain’t worth the paper it’s printed on, it’s a throw-away document that provides no protection to anyone.

The better question is… Has there ever been even one claim paid out against any of these phony-baloney policies, ever?

… I’m waiting. :stuck_out_tongue:

It may not be worth anything - I have never had to use it so I dont know. What I do know is that without it you will be vilolating the law once you have your license.

How does your previous statement… “How many of you have been operating without it. Its pretty scary to think that there are inspectors out there operation without any liability insurance.” Fit in with your new sataement… “without it you will be violating the law once you have your license.” I no comprende? :mrgreen::p:mrgreen:

Much ado about nothing. :wink:

I still say that there has never been claim ever paid out from one of these policies. Prove me wrong.

It doesn’t really matter, in the end I won’t pay for it anyway, my customers will in higher inspection fees. It’s just another cost which will be passed on the the citizens of Florida in the never ending escalating cost of insurance.