Going to Indy (Poweruser)?

:^o :roll:

:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

Was planning to go but we are having a KREIA conference that same weekend (friday and saturday) may get a wild hair and run up saturday for dinner so Billy ill text you if so
Like nick said, its a gathering of inspectors and the ideas will be flying. Great to meet guys who we often only know through this message board and hanging out after and between sessions is just a great break.
If you want to buy some services thats great but definitely not the highlight of the event…

George,
If you make it can you bring me a couple of long neck Ale-8’s:D

poweruserconference.com has registration for $500 and isncon.com has registration for $300

These are both the same events, right?

Correction, Billy. I’ll see you there, but probably won’t be able to do dinner. Nathan said that we’ll probably go until 10pm or so on Saturday.

Billy,
I’m not going to the conference, but I’m only an hour south of Indy. I’d love to connect with you and some of my Home Inspector comrades.

Shoot me a line if you guys go out.

The event last till 6. The beer drinking event with Nate last till 10 or longer. I’m going to eat first so whoever wants to join me come see me at 6. I’ll also post where I’m going some time in the next week I need to research what’s there.

Come on up Chris it would be great to have you. There will be at least few of us going out to eat for sure.