Gold Dip.... Call the Bottom

Gold’s up 11% this year in Euros: http://didafpq4qto6w.cloudfront.net/us/wp-content/uploads/sites/7/2015/03/goldcore_bloomberg_chart6_13-03-15.png?10fa33

lol and down 19% from 2011

LOL. After being up 37% the year before, up 20% the year before that, up 10% the year before that, up 18% the year before that, up 10% the year before that, and up 36% the year before that.

Gold hasn’t gone down at all actually. For an explanation on how that can be, simply agree that home prices have gone up since the year 1900.

Yes it is You can read the chart.

I could have said it was down even more but going back 6 years seemed reasonable.

Gold has no intrinsic value anyway. It has very little utility value and its only worth what you can get someone to to pay for shiny metal.

Now if you would have bought gold with bitcoins a while back you might have something :roll:

Gold didn’t go down at all. I’ll prove it as soon as you agree to my premise that homes have gone up in price since the year 1900. It seems like something easy to agree on, no?

Oh please.:roll::roll:

Post whatever chart you have that proves your point and I will look for any silliness.

You used to use the once of gold souls buy a nice suit line.

What changed?

Gold is not the store of value you think it is.

Both Gold and houses have gone through several bubble cycles and are not a measure of value.

This is reality.

Chart showing inflation adjusted gold price.

Then don’t be afraid of my evidence. Agree that the average price of homes has gone up since the year 1900. You either agree or you don’t. Why can’t you do one or the other Michael?

I’m not afraid.

got bitcoin?

Bubbles are bubbles. they burst.

Then do you agree that the average price of a home in the U.S. has gone up since 1900?

Irrelevant.

Technology has changed everything in a home. You would be comparing apples and mangoes.

Or a Model t and a Tesla.

Sheesh. find something else

Good point. That is even more of a reason to agree that home prices have gone up. Homes are bigger and better these days. Do you agree that homes have gone up in value since 1900 or not?

Keep trying.:roll::roll:

Let’s try another way. Did the price of homes in the U.S. go up or down since 1900?

Did the price of home go up or down since 2000?

I don’t know.

Here is one take on inflation and prices.