Gold soars to all-time record high today!

Yes.

Good luck keeping it :wink:

Gold isn’t performing at all. An ounce of gold is still an ounce of gold. It’s those little pieces of paper with faces printed on them (backed by nothing) that keeps devaluing, thus requiring more of them to buy an ounce of gold or a gallon of gas or a loaf of bread.

And it broke an all-time record again today.

One way or the other, this will end in tears.

If gold soars to the moon we are all in deep doo doo.

If it crashes all the gold hypers will have done their followers a great disservice by blowing yet another bubble.

$1317.50 keep it going…one side of the fence we do not want it to go up however when you have one of these you do want it to go to the moon:mrgreen:

100_4536.jpg

Michael… it’s a bubble for sure. And I’m going to try to ride it up until just before it pops.

Just how do you buy gold? Do you buy actual gold? gold stock? what, how? clue me in.

I like real gold coins, paper gold could end up being a scam or “sorry, there are no funds available for you to sell your shares and besides we are bankrupt”. Just don’t store your real gold at home, use a safe deposit box. And don’t buy gold jewelry unless you get if for a really low price.

This run up in gold may be here for awhile since the debt problem is unrepairable in the near and near distant future. Corporations have the advantage of being able to reorganize and file bankruptcy. The Government (state and federal) does not want to lay off several million “workers” which is what would be necessary at this point so printing new money will continue.

I hear you but timing ANY bubble is a fool’s errand.

Good luck.

I like real gold right out of the ground and the best thing is that I do not have to pay going rate for it:mrgreen:…once my new toy is up and runing should get about one to two ounces an hour may be more…maybe my hi days are limited…lol…

Looks like a cool machine, too bad it won’t make it down the “trail” to my gold panning spot. I found out about these three guys that panned for gold to pay their way through college years ago. I found the place in the mountains where they did it but it was not easy gettig there.

And here i thought i was the only Nachi guy to pan for gold.

pans for kids…lol…j/k…

It’s a bubble, It’s a bubble, It’s a bubble
“December Comex gold futures on Tuesday hit another fresh contract and all-time record high of $1,339.50 an ounce as of this writing.”
“from the 2001 low of $255.00 an ounce.”
Paid $137 for 1st gold coin, maybe a bubble but after last week’s gold price climb, my wife didn’t say a word about the $2300. I spent on my old vette on Thursday.
Life does have those times when you just feel good.
They have stopped minting the indian head 1oz last week, will be short supply for kids Christmas presents or you can wait for the price to go down. :slight_smile:

And it broke an all-time record again today.

1343.00 last time I looked today…dam I cant wait to go gold digin…

And again today.

And when all that fiat currency is being used for heating, we’re all comin to your place, with or without you!

And again today.