Good for Alberta recognition...what about Ontario?

Big deal so you offered to get the camps together. The problem is bigger than you Doug and therein lies the problem. You asked and made and attempted but that is apparently where you stop the attempt.

You constently rant about others not providing information.

Which side of the fence are you on?

That was not an appropriate statement for you to make Douglas.

If you did your research you would find out that it was Roy that was instrumental in the Certified Master Inspector logo that you have on the message board.

He is well respected in the field of Home Inspection because of his long term commitment to the industry. He has been on both sides which helps us in our Ontario status. I fully agree not to give out information on the message and so does Nick on certain Ontario matters.

We are under attack by a certain organizations that want to take away our credibility in HI industry from InterNachi Inspectors.

I don’t agree with everything about InterNachi but I do agree what is done is to most benefit of all.

All is lost if we can not have a discussion .
Agree or disagree we need to all try and do what is best for our industry . To refuse to talk about our future is not I feel very helpful.
What Upsets me is false information and lies from some
not good
not proper and
not needed .
We do not have to agree but to stop discussions is sad .
Thanks any way and I do hope we all are satisfied with the out come .
Have you followed what is happening in** BC and Alberta** .
Have you followed what is happing at **OAHI **.
I sure hope the Ontario home inspectors do not have this happen here …
Roy

You all will be pleased to learn that OAHI is still faltering. No news letters, no financial reports, no answers, not much of anything accept an association which favors some individuals over others, and discriminatory practices.

One newly elected director is naive enough to think that her position will change the status quo. Many directors have had the same view only to find out otherwise, and to also find out the so called elected are actually just a face and a front to the powers behind the scenes and those who gain financial rewards by teaching to the exclusion of others who are also qualified.

The directorship is still blabbing that the members need to get involved and volunteer to help the association. The problem is that no one wants to get involved because change is not accepted nor wanted by the zealots who run OAHI.

The same ex officios who come here and post and ask what I and others have done continue to be hypocrites by their continuance in renewing each year with no real accounting for their monies, let alone an association which cares for the membership.

Gee still no change when I sued them in 2003 and they paid me off for their errors. The membership was never told about it .The members never new how much money they spent on a frivolous charge , I saw figures of $30,000;00 and never a denial from the BOD so it might have even been more .
No they are spending a lot of money on that office ( Silly Move ) and their returns just about balance their expenses .