Goodbye Everyone

This Forum and InterNACHI’s site has helped me tremendously, and I truly appreciate it. Y’all are wonderful people with such good intentions and loads of friend, helpful, and professional support. I thank all of you.

However, after nearly 6 years of prepping for the field of a Home Inspector. I’ve found that it’s not for me, not in this area, and not at this time. I overly enjoy what I do, love who I work with, and many other things. Some day, I’ll be back. Hopefully by that time in living in Southern Alabama (our end goal in locations to settle in).

Thank you again everyone. You all stay safe, stay healthy, and I wish for nothing but greatness and success for you all.

If anyone is interested in continuing any conversations. Here’s ways to contact me.

Cell: (931) 551-5116
Email: anthoniedmesser@gmail.com
Discord: TravelingMan#3856 (rarely used, but have)
Facebook: Redirecting...

Let me know you’re from InterNACHI’s forums.

Until next time.

9 Likes

Good luck in your future endeavors, Anthonie!

The best to you!

6 Likes

Best of luck in your future endeavors!

4 Likes

Best of luck, Anthonie. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Wish you all the best.

2 Likes

Best of luck, Anthonie.

5 Likes

Best of luck

2 Likes

I wish you all the best!

3 Likes

Just curious…

You’ve only been here for one month. What you been doing the other 5 years and 11 months??

2022-05-02_145018

Good luck in moving forward.

3 Likes

Best of luck, Anthonie, Enjoy Life!! :four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

You can still visit and contribute to the forum or seek assistance. Don’t be a stranger. Good luck with the next chapter.

2 Likes

I’m driving to Clarksville tomorrow. I’ll honk a couple times for you. If you hear me, honk back. :grinning:. Hope you do well from here on!

2 Likes

Will do! Haha

1 Like

Can I still access the forums when I’m not a paying member?!

1 Like

Yes, but not the members only areas.

2 Likes

I found out about Home Inspections, but knew l wanted to move to it yet had no experience. So I started into Maintenance for houses and an office building. Moved into Facility Tech (glorified name for Maintenance/Securitt/Whatever they wanted for a 128,000+ occupied sqft church and it’s other buildings. Once I had that under my belt I moved into residential remodeling (I’m 1099 Employee) for a small business out here. When I neared my 2 year mark in that I started my InterNACHI. I wanted 5-6 years experience before inspecting.

3 Likes

Thanks! I wasn’t aware.

1 Like