Got the "willies"?

Originally Posted By: David Suelflow
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

Have you ever inspected a house and had a bad feeling about it? Intuitively I know something is wrong but I spent over 4 hours looking and was unable to resolve this feeling. There were some things wrong, but nothing to satisfy me. I?m writing the report now and am thinking of adding the question ?Does the house give you the willies??

Originally Posted By: chorne

Hi David,

It’s probably haunted, I have run into that before

Carla

Originally Posted By: jburkeson

I perform Ghost Busting as an ancillary add on inspection, kinda like a termite inspection but stickier. All you need is a good Proton Pack and a little luck.

Who you gonna call!

![](upload://yD6y8JyEFj8hWVZwiVVc44sSewd.gif)

--
Joseph Burkeson, RPI (Hooperette)

?Anyone who has proclaimed violence his method inexorably must choose lying as his principle.?
~ Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Originally Posted By: dcarroll

I refer all paranormal activity inspections to ASHI inspectors.

Originally Posted By: randerson

activity? icon_wink.gif

Originally Posted By: kshepard

OK, call me crazy, just understand that I don’t do it, I’m not even sure I believe in them, but I know a real-life ghost-buster.

She’s done about 60 of them and I’ve known some of her clients and heard all the stories in great detail. She’s also been (until very recently) the police commisioner, public safety officer and a town trustee, so she’s pretty credible.

She works by word-of-mouth and only accepts donations. She’s very intelligent, not a s#!t and not a glory hound.

Draw your own conclusions…