Great Board

Dave

I don’t think it was a good idea to have sent out those annonymous letters about an OAHI/NACHI member and his criminal conviction. Like I said Dave you tend to leave evidence unkowningly because you are a novice.

Oh my goodness Dave you are SOOO bad!!! :lol:

Lets not forget, Ray. While we don’t know what lowlife sent out those letters, we do know what lowlife posted Bill’s old BBB complaint–Raymond Wand. You are no different than the lowlife who sent out those letters. :oops:

Norm :wink:

Low life you call Ray at least he has the Balls to use his own name .
Some do not have the ability to help others like Ray does, all you wish to do is to put fuel on the fire .
Can you tell why you brought up about Bill and the BBB .
Seeing as you know so much can you also tell why Bill did have his trouble with the BBB.
In this case you started the fire you should be proud of your self .
I bet Bill just loves you for it .
You can now go looking for some thing about me or Ray .
We do use our own names Dave and do not send out threatening letters like you have done recently and in the past .
Dave B sure has a fixation with NACHI and the NACHI members .
Saw you Dave looking at the BB at 4;08 pm today guess you need to get another false name again.
Roy Cooke

</IMG></IMG></IMG>

Lets put our personal difference aside for a moment, Roy.

Can you explain to me how Ray posting that old BBB complaint about Bill here is any different than that lowlife who mailed those letters around? How can that guy be a lowlife for what he did, but it’s perfectly fine for Ray to do the exact same thing? Do you not see the utter hypocrisy in your support of Ray’s dreadful actions? After all, you were one of the first to condemn the other guy, right?

By the same token, isn’t what you are doing to Dave Bottoms pretty much the same thing? I mean, I know you know I’m not him. Therefore, the only reason you keep accusing me of being him is to give yourself an excuse to dump on him. It’d be one thing is the guy was here to defend himself.

Lets put our personal difference aside for a moment, Roy.

Can you explain to me how Ray posting that old BBB complaint about Bill here is any different than that lowlife who mailed those letters around? How can that guy be a lowlife for what he did, but it’s perfectly fine for Ray to do the exact same thing? Do you not see the utter hypocrisy in your support of Ray’s dreadful actions? After all, you were one of the first to condemn the other guy, right?

By the same token, isn’t what you are doing to Dave Bottoms pretty much the same thing? I mean, I know you know I’m not him. Therefore, the only reason you keep accusing me of being him is to give yourself an excuse to dump on him. It’d be one thing if the guy was here to defend himself. Frankly, neither you nor Ray are any better than that letter mailer. The three of you are nothing but pond scum.

Can you give me a reason why I should give you an answer .
You do not give answers you do not help others you are a parasite who evades giving an answer just like Claude and Bill does .
You are so much alike .
Attack blame others never stand up and do the proper thing .
You three are always correct and those who belong to NACHI and help others are always wrong.
You do what you can to belittle and destroy NACHI and it just breaks your heart when you can not do it .
You all are a jealous bunch who are disappointed to see NACHI members win and grow.
Go suck a lemon then your face will match your conscience.

Roy Cooke … Proud to be a NACHI member.
</IMG>

I deleted your diatribe so I could focus on the only part with any substance.

Your inability to give me an answer is more than answer enough, Roy. Don’t bother trying because you’ll only make yourself look more foolish. :oops: You think these guys don’t have sense enough to appreciate exactly what I’m talking about? They see the hypocrisy just as clearly as I do. Don’t fool yourself into thinking that you can convince anyone otherwise. You can’t.

Norm :roll:

Norm: www.nachi.org/rigorous2006.htm

Nick,

I thought Claude was a respected person around here. I really hope you don’t just ignore the fact that Roy called Claude a parasite and said he’s like Norm because he belittles and destroys NACHI, as well as being a part of the jealous group of people.

That’s particularly low Roy.

Signed…

The Vindictive Bitch:roll:

Sorry Wendy you are behind the times .
You need to just read a little more .
I call it the way it is .

Roy Cooke

I’m behind the times and now we are going to turn on Claude and call him nasty names?

I don’t care what’s going on that I don’t know about. We treat people with respect where I come from.

I guess you are now going to follow that
(" We treat people with respect where I come from." )
with me and Char (my wife) now Great .
Thanks Roy Cooke

I NEVER disrespected Char. In fact if you’ll go reread, you’ll see that I said I admire her. Please recheck as you definitely misunderstood the intent.

Typical Wendy you forgot me and you sure did show your jealousy big time . Why not just put it behind and move on .
We all know you are always correct and it is others who are wrong and pick on you .
I have a friend who has a great expresion that fits you .
" All wounds are self afflicted "

The choice is yours keep digging or put it to bed .
Roy Cooke

You brought it up not me Roy.

Why don’t you do something nice and pray for me to have a safe surgery today. :slight_smile:

Take care,
Wendy

Wrong again Wendy.
I did not bring it up it was you who brought your self into a post of mine.
You seem to enjoy having openions on things where you have very little knowledge.

Sorry Wendy I do not believe in a higher power .
I also do not believe some personal things should be put on a public BB.
We also like every one else have to do what is necessary to try and maintain out health .
When our family goes through the exact things as others do we also do as most do keep it to our selves and move on.
You seem to like to try and be in the lime light all the time .
Different strokes for different folk’s .

</IMG>I do not plead for prayers or money.
I hope you soon give up Chasing me .

Roy Cooke

Dave unlike you, I sign my names. I don’t have to hide behind a false identity only cowards do that. Besides Bill’s differences with BBB are publicly accessible just like the anonymous letter you sent out.

Btw the nice comments you said about Mike Holmes on the CAFE were sent to Mike Holmes. What goes around comes around eh Dave.

Now that you are a dismal failure as a Assoc. and member and had all your dumb posts moved you should be humble. You’da Man big Guy!

Wendy are you having surgery? What are they going to do remove your voice box or staple your mouth closed? :shock:

http://www.nachi.org/forum/showthread.php?p=140812#post140812

Ray and Roy

It’s a New Year guys, let go of the past with Wendy. I think you guys should kiss and make up!!!:smiley:

This post does not apply to Dave B. or Norm.:stuck_out_tongue:
</IMG></IMG></IMG>