Great Prices on Electronics and other great stuff!

Hey guys,

I can get alot of different electronics wholesale and pass the savings on. Some will be better than others. Click on this link and follow the directions and I can get you information on just about anything you are interested in.

Here are some examples:

Bushnell Yardage Pro 800 Compact
Laser Rangefinder

This has a Retail Price of $460, but I can get it for
you for $350, plus shipping, handling and Wa State Sales
Tax if applicable.

table, td, th, tr { border-color: #fff; border: none; }			td { padding: 2px; }		Measurement accuracy /- 1 yard 

Maximum distance for highly reflective targets 999 yards
Maximum distance for non-reflective targets 800 yards
8x magnification
Multi-functional in-view liquid crystal display LCD
Target quality
Low battery indicator
Active laser
Class 1 Eyesafe laser
Dimensions: 2 x 4? x 3?" 51 x 121 x 95mm
Weight: 11.5 oz. 326 grams
8x PermaFocus? sighting system
Scan: Provides continuous distance measurements as multiple targets in field of view are scanned
Rain: Permits distance measurement in inclement weather Rain or Snow
ZipThru: Enables distance measurement to a target through foreground clutter like brush and branches
Reflector: Distancing to special reflectorsis enhanced
Inaudible operation
1 year limited warranty

Write or call me if you are interested in this or anything else. I can get any kind of recreational item as well as high end computers, Video Cameras, Waterproof Cameras, Cellular Phones, Camping Gear, Kayaks…

Just ask about a particular type of item and I’ll tell you what’s available in that subset.

Oh! And for those who love memorabilia…There is a wonderful collection of cars, trucks, gas pumps, trains, airplanes, all the things of yesteryear. I’ll send you pics of those if you email me and state your interest.

Thanks guys and I really hope I can help you find something that you would like at a savings, because every penny counts in business.

Wendy