Great Weather in FL! Read it and weep Yankees

Looks a bit dull to me!:twisted:

Because their brains go into a frozen condition most of the year.

Thats cause ur eyes are frosted over.

Nah i think it from drinking those hot toddies .Besides how do Fl guys find your way home without yellow snow?

They must stay inbetween the two white lines they see in the road. :mrgreen::wink:

we use double yellow lines down here in the South Marcel

LOL yeah you can always tell someone from the south visiting up north, you have yell at them do not eat the yellow snow . ( they think it is unlimited snow cone day or something.):wink:

Florida SUCKS and I have been here my whole life. I would give my left nut to be somewhere with an average temp of 70 during the day :slight_smile:

Well there we have it, move North. :slight_smile:

I would if I could land a great paying job with benefits :slight_smile:

IN A HEARTBEAT :slight_smile:

Uncle NICK… PLEEEEEESE

Sa si dur, et Marcel?:wink:

it’s so hard and marcel?

How does that make sense in any language?

I do enjoy Manitoba in the late Summer early Fall :slight_smile:

I can’t make a living visiting and hunting with friends though :frowning:

NOT “and” et!

Well according to google translate :)…

Still don’t make much sense :slight_smile:

Not necessarily all true. Leave the hunting out.

I moved to Florida in 1969 with family and joined the Carpenters Union in Orlando and made one hell of a good living until the Vietnam Draft came, then I came back here. :wink:

You must have heard I was just born :slight_smile:

Another beautiful day in paradise .

71 deg today Yankees!
Feel sorry for me again?

My wife is in New Port Richy till after Christmas helping our new mom. Our first grandchild was born yesterday “It’s a boy!”

She told me she is getting a kick out of the natives wearing boots and coats when its 62 degrees. 62 in Minnesota is considered warm.

Brought her bathing suit but I don’t think she’s anywhere near the pool yet.
You can have summer in Florida, lived there for 2 years and the Atlantic ocean is beautiful, inland is nothing to brag about.