Greater Milwaukee Chapter

Originally Posted By: dnice
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

Members in the Greater Milwaukee Area (Primarily Milwaukee, Ozaukee, Waukesha and Washington Counties) who are interested in contributing to the creation of a chapter, please email me with your particular interest.

Those simply interested in chapter membership are welcome to express your interest as well as any comments or suggestions.

bump

Originally Posted By: Nick Gromicko

Count me in. icon_biggrin.gif

Nick Gromicko

Founder

dues=79cents/day.

I much prefer email to private messages.

gromicko wrote:
Count me in. ![icon_biggrin.gif](upload://iKNGSw3qcRIEmXySa8gItY6Gczg.gif)

We weren't anticipating any out of state members but I guess an exception can be made in your case.

bump

bumpity bump

Originally Posted By: rdulay

David:

Good for your for getting this going! There's already a Wisconsin chapter web site up for grabs if you want it - see www.winachi.org. What I'd suggest doing would be to go ahead and take that over (after all, it's a free benefit that NACHI offers to anyone who wants to start a chapter). It's easy to add your own information using the built-in content management system, and then you can let interested NACHI members subscribe to the mailing list on the chapter web site so that once you're ready to plan a meeting, you can simply notify everyone who is interested through the web site.

If you have any questions, or simply want to learn more about it, email me or give me a call at 303-258-0333.

Regards,

Roberta Dulay
Yalia Technology Design
www.yalia.com