Green or Blue? Honesty-Integrity-Confidentiality logo/seal.

Straight from Mr. Code Of Ethics himself.

LOL.

He lost his argument that this pledge was directed only at him. Now, he is struggling to spin his way into some weird form of compliance … just like he was in South Carolina before the cease and desist order. THAT kind of compliance. :wink:

I think Nick should get him a special logo designed. He deserves it!

“King of Spin”

I like blue

Oh yeah, that was a good one. That’s the one where you got a cease and desist order about advertising, and you claimed they weren’t licensed but the engineer actually was.

Ahh… Good times.

You should probably begin working on the rough draft of your “Congratulations to RWS for making significant changes in order to become compliant with the pledge” post which we all know is spinning away in your mind.

What did you do slap yourself upside the head, or did someone else? You’ve been completely against this pledge from day one.

Now all of the sudden,

Wham!

Self “all of my programs and inspectors that use them abide by this pledge. Why didn’t I think of that before? I just wasted a week and 200 post for nothing”.

No one has been against the pledge or the principles it promotes. What many of us are against is James’ attempts at inappropriately using the pledge in his personal vendetta. He did after all say he despises Nate.

I vote yellow.

Appears higher authorities disagree.

http://th07.deviantart.net/fs70/200H/f/2012/103/8/9/sorry_charlie_by_ti_king_graphics-d4w2f1m.jpg

Nathan Thornberry… Charlie Tuna to the home inspection profession.

:mrgreen:

Totally cool that you see it that way, and you may even be correct. We are all sure glad that there are so many different FREE sites available to Home Inspectors, Clients, Realtors and anyone else that wants those services. Of course Recallchek is a good one to use as well, but glad there are so many choices to choose from. :cool:

Jim

Nathan,

I am unsure who you spoke to, but NACHI does not run this program, and frankly the idea is the protection of client data. This means not providing it in the first place.

So, it would be premature for you, as a vendor, to state that all of your clients are compliant. The compliance would not be measured by your products or service, but by the individual inspector’s pledge to not supply the client information.

This is not a vendor program; it is an inspector program. If an inspector submits an affidavit stating he/she pledges client confidentiality, and a client starts getting unwanted telephone calls, and it is somehow tracked back to the inspector, it will afford the client a means to claim false and misleading advertising on the part of the inspector. This has NEVER been about you, RWS, ISG, RecallChek, or anything else you do. I have stated that there is nothing unethical in the NACHI COE regarding your programs.

Remember, “compensation” is a broad term. The exchange of something of value for information is consideration, which is an essential element of any contract. Remember with your competing pledge that “free” is not free when there is a contingency for the trade of information. That would mean that the products and services are truly available for free, with no contracts or obligations, no quotas, no nothing.

The section regarding third-parties is also a critical element of the formula.

I think this thread is about color.

Who? Camron, Roy, Troy Eric and George???

It is.

But give a certain vendor an audience and a new spin to put on an old scam … and then you have a brand new thread. :wink: