Grennies

“Ditto” - Come on “Red Square” yuk, yuk, yuk…:stuck_out_tongue: lets see if the guy has the "ba*ls, to post there name on the “red”…

I have heard of Red Square, but never of Black Square… :wink:

Well, by golly the term “Ditto” does work for amassing bad reputation points, I got two red’s on one post…cool

I’ve never received a red where the giver had the “ba*ls” to post their name. So I just disregard them. Kind of like when you send letters to the editor. If you don’t sign them, they go in the trash!

How could anything about Demi Moore be negative?

Ditto!

“ditto” - opps, I did it again…:smiley: :cool:

I guess I should become neg. about NACHI so I can get some greenies

When I give a plus or a minus I always sign my name .
I do not think I have found any reason to give either one of you A negative.
I wonder why some like to give out a red ( I have given red’s out ) do not have the courtesy to put their name on it .
What a surprise It was to get two greens and a red for the same post.

Damn… Got another Red on this topic, lets see that makes 3 and thanks to those who provided the Greens…which evens it out…

Uh Ken? Are you aware you’re answering your own posts?:shock:

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Ken has to aswer his own posts as no one else will bother.:p:p:p:p

Ditto!

Yea Wendy, I talk to myself cause no one else will listen.

Jeff W.,

Thanks for the Green :smiley: Ya know we former IT guys have got to stick together, opps, I bet I get a Red for that comment thanks to (Billy Boy Gates=:twisted: ) microcrap…

LOL

Just messin’ with ya Ken. :cool:

Quote:
Originally Posted by tallen
Ken has to aswer his own posts as no one else will bother.:razz::razz::razz::razz:

Ditto!

LOL:mrgreen:

LOL :mrgreen: Ditto! Hey Todd I reckon when I get down to -300 greenies I’ll be the new meenie, my fiends will stop calling me the new Todd and start calling me the new Dan, or maybe ohno Dan!

If you get to -300 you might start being called to be on the ESOP committee.:shock::p:shock::p:mrgreen: LOL

Ken… You have to be tough skinned to be the meanie…
Hears an example on my recent red box. Hmm I wonder if this was from an elite ethics committee member…:mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Dan, you are one sorry scumbag motherfcker! Why don’t you and Todd Allen fck each other in the a$$! Oh, that’s right you already have! Well then, why don’t you go fck your mother? Oh, that’s right you all ready have! Well fck you, cockersucker!

Thank goodness I have nachi member friends in higher places… 2 greenies to this red one:D :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
</IMG></IMG></IMG></IMG></IMG></IMG></IMG>