Gromicko appointed to the EEF-EPA advisory board

Originally Posted By: Anonymous
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

NACHI’s Executive Director appointed to EEF-EPA Advisory Group.

October 15th, 2004.

Nick Gromicko, Executive Director of the National Association of Certified Home Inspectors (NACHI), has been appointed to the EEF-EPA Advisory Group for Indoor Air Quality.

The group provides guidance and recommendations on a full range of issues that assist the EEF, under EPA contract and concurrent initiatives, in evaluating the EPA's I-BEAM (IAQ Building Education and Assessment Model) software, EPA's draft IAQ Green Building Guidance, and a training module "Integration of IAQ and Energy Efficiency in Well Managed Buildings" (based on the 5-staged ENERGY STAR program).

Mr. Gromicko has been appointed to serve on this advisory group until completion of the project.

How's this pro bono work going Nick?

Originally Posted By: jburkeson

Deleted… icon_biggrin.gif

Joseph Burkeson, RPI (Hooperette)

?Anyone who has proclaimed violence his method inexorably must choose lying as his principle.?
~ Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Originally Posted By: Guest

Thanks Joe,

I appreciate the good will. Inspections are going about the same for me, it's slowly but surely picking up. I guess I do have too much time on my hands and if that mantra works for me I'll split the pot w/ you and we can both be idle.

Nick,

If you take "great pride" in updating the "What's New" section daily..haven't you had ample time to address the EEF-EPA issue?

Originally Posted By: dfrend

Chad, If you spent half as much time worrying about your own life as you do others, we might all be in trouble. Have’nt you figured out from the other dozen or so times you bring this up that nobody cares?

Daniel R Frend

www.nachifoundation.org

The Home Inspector Store

www.homeinspectorstore.com

Actually, this thread is the third time I’ve mentioned it. Let’s stay accurate.

In another thread Nick said that he takes great pride in updating the what's new section daily. I find it curious that he hasn't updated this item even though he is no longer serving in that capacity.

Originally Posted By: dharris

dfrend wrote:
Chad, If you spent half as much time worrying about your own life as you do others, we might all be in trouble. Have'nt you figured out from the other dozen or so times you bring this up that nobody cares?

Nobody cares about the creditability or accountability of the leader of this org??

Originally Posted By: dfrend

I’ve heard his account. What’s yours that is different? If they are so interested in him, they can easily track him down.

Daniel R Frend

www.nachifoundation.org

The Home Inspector Store

www.homeinspectorstore.com

Originally Posted By: dvalley

Chad,

You absolutely must find something more constructive to do than to waste our time reading your bullsh!t. These sort of posts are meaningless to the majority of us.

Can't you post something with a little more thought put into it?

--
David Valley
MAB Member

Massachusetts Certified Home Inspections
http://www.masscertified.com

"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go."

Originally Posted By: jpeck

David,

Chad is trying to make a point on something I e-mailed Nick about.

I disagree with Nick's response and his reasons, but they are HIS responses and reasons, and this stuff is aimed at HIM and not me. In fact, Chad's posts on this forum and on inspectionnews.com are why I e-mailed Nick, giving my reasons why I thought it should be dealt with differently.

Like the NACHI voting thing, IT IS NICK'S baby, and what he says or does goes. All I can do is offer suggestions I think will be a benefit to NACHI.

--
Jerry Peck
South Florida

Originally Posted By: jmurray

Thanks for the info although, it seems that you have an agenda!

“A little less conversation and a little more action”!