Group Health Insurance coverage

Originally Posted By: gbeaumont
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

Hi Dave, to be honest unless I’m missing something, or Nick forwarded the wrong doc’s it looks like a supplimental heath plan, not a primary care plan.

Regards

Gerry

--
Gerry Beaumont
NACHI Education Committee
e-mail : education@nachi.org
NACHI phone 484-429-5466

Inspection Depot Education
gbeaumont@inspectiondepot.com

"Education is a journey, not a destination"

Originally Posted By: dvalley

That’s what I thought.

OK. I’m definitely not interested. I’ve seen and heard about these crooked plans too many times.

When a real heath plan is discovered, Please let me know.

--
David Valley
MAB Member

Massachusetts Certified Home Inspections
http://www.masscertified.com

"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go."

Originally Posted By: dfrend

All individual plans are a fortune. I looked into it when I lost my job last summer. Unfortunately I had no way to pay it with just the income from home inspections since I had little cash payout and used most to cover living and start this company. I had to go to the state to get insurance for my son. Now that I got another day job(I wish the home inspections could be it, but had to pay the bills) I get good rates as a State of Maryland employee. That makes the 40 hours a week worth it. And at least the job is great and closely tied to home inspections.

Daniel R Frend

www.nachifoundation.org

The Home Inspector Store

www.homeinspectorstore.com

Originally Posted By: kpapp

In my searching for medical insurance and got a reply and thought I would put it on here.

Fwd by permission from Janet Warfield
I received your inquiry via the internet concerning information on health coverage. I represent the National Association for the Self-Employed and I would be happy to provide you with information on our association and what we have to offer. If you are interested, please contact me at my toll-free number 1-877-364-6100. Hope to hear from you. Thank you.
Janet
Janet Warfield-Warren
Association Field Services
Serving Small Business
1-877-364-6100
717-652-7550 (local)
717-652-5809 (fax)
717-512-3930 (mobile)
www.naseweb.com/janetwarren.htm

She is in Harrisburg Pa but the company she represents is nation wide from what she says.
I cannot afford it yet as the cost of starting up are taking everything I have but I plan on looking into this when I can afford it.

I hope this can help someone

Ken Papp

--

Originally Posted By: dvalley

. I feel that you will be wasting your valuable time in having a representative talk you into purchasing a plan that will not cover you in certain circumstances.

Trust Me.![](upload://dT7PXS8lZhpuVS6c8qAaMebqRVH.gif)

--
David Valley
MAB Member

Massachusetts Certified Home Inspections
http://www.masscertified.com

"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go."

Originally Posted By: kpapp

David,

Thanks for they heads up. Guess back to searching again... ![icon_rolleyes.gif](upload://iqxt7ABYC2TEBomNkCmZARIrQr6.gif)

Ken Papp

--

Originally Posted By: lschmid

I agree with David. NASE is not the way to go for insurance. The cost are too high for the benefits you get. I should know. I have been a member of them for several years. Each year the costs keep going up. I did get in on a policy when the coverage was better. I am looking for a new company.

eusa_think.gif

Larry Schmid

First Choice Home Inspection

Originally Posted By: Nick Gromicko

Got a group health plan for NACHI members.

http://www.nachi.org/orepm.htm

Nick