Guess I am doing something right.

Got this e-mail today:

Press Release
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Decker Home Svc Llc Receives 2012 Best of Skokie Award
Skokie Award Program Honors the Achievement
SKOKIE October 2, 2012 – Decker Home Svc Llc has been selected for the 2012 Best of Skokie Award in the Real Estate Inspectors category by the Skokie Award Program.
Each year, the Skokie Award Program identifies companies that we believe have achieved exceptional marketing success in their local community and business category. These are local companies that enhance the positive image of small business through service to their customers and our community. These exceptional companies help make the Skokie area a great place to live, work and play.
Various sources of information were gathered and analyzed to choose the winners in each category. The 2012 Skokie Award Program focuses on quality, not quantity. Winners are determined based on the information gathered both internally by the Skokie Award Program and data provided by third parties.
About Skokie Award Program
The Skokie Award Program is an annual awards program honoring the achievements and accomplishments of local businesses throughout the Skokie area. Recognition is given to those companies that have shown the ability to use their best practices and implemented programs to generate competitive advantages and long-term value.
The Skokie Award Program was established to recognize the best of local businesses in our community. Our organization works exclusively with local business owners, trade groups, professional associations and other business advertising and marketing groups. Our mission is to recognize the small business community’s contributions to the U.S. economy.
SOURCE: Skokie Award Program

Skokie Award Program
Email: PublicRelations@awardprogram.org
URL: http://www.awardprogram.org

BTW: There are only 4 home inspectors in Skokie. :mrgreen:

2012award.jpg

Congrats.

Hahaha…

Got that email tonight also…:roll:

BBA.jpg

I would imagine another 20,000 emails went out since it was in my spam folder?

My thoughs exactly.

They have best of awards around here. There are no inspectors in the choice list. Some occupational choices only have 1 company to choose from.
Surprise that they win every year.