Happy 4th of July. Brought to you by armed citizens

Happy Independence Day.

20 Likes

Happy 4th everyone be safe.

2 Likes

God bless America! And thank you, Nick Gromicko!

1 Like

8 Likes

8 Likes

Absolutely, Happy 4th!

The disease: Hate and fear…

Not a fan of guns. Proudly unarmed and American! Happy 4th everyone!

3 Likes

You said it, Amen!!!

Hope all have a great 4th of July. Sending prayers to those affected by the tragedy in Highland Parks IL. It’s a shame we can’t even enjoy a parade anymore and the irony and timing of this thread just makes you think more.

3 Likes

Another day another mass shooting in America. I’m a gun owner and support reasonable gun rights but when is this insanity going to end? For those just sitting and watching something as benign as a parade this is not a happy Fourth of July.

8 Likes

I do not think insanity ever ends.

IMO we have devalued human life, transferred personal responsibility to the collective and promoted violence as a reasonable solution to problems. The consequences of which will cost us our freedom.

5 Likes

On the day we are supposed to celebrate our “freedom”? I understand to a point, but the freedom to enjoy a parade should be considered and not be undermined by “rights to be able to”.

2 Likes

Agreed. We “should” be able to gather in safety regardless of the event.

I guess many think easy access to the firearm is the sickness of America. I think the use of the firearm is just the symptom. But if Americans want to vote away their rights in order to feel safer then all I can do is sit back and watch. But do not be surprised when the next mass killing is nothing more than an F-250 barreling down a crowded street.

4 Likes

I don’t disagree by any means. Hope all enjoy you’re Holiday and pack it just in case. It’s a sad time we’re facing.

2 Likes

Regardless of everyone’s stance on guns, I think we can all agree we have a pretty serious mental health crisis in this nation.

9 Likes

Denmark just had a Shooting event in a shopping mall. 3 dead and more wounded.
They have one of the strictest gun laws in the world, and it is said to be very difficult to even purchase a gun.
If that doesn’t say gun laws are useless, I don’t know what does.
Liberals need to get their heads out of their asses and focus on the real problem!!

BINGO!! And as the saying goes… It begins at the top and rolls downhill!!

4 Likes

So pose the solution in identifying mental health and gun control/violence. Is it a science? How do we apply it to gun control?

1 Like

And there’s the problem (with the liberal way of thinking).
They just can’t stop trying to pin the problem on guns!
Again, they need to get their heads out of their asses… beginning at the top!!

1 Like

Until these dots are connected…the future is dim in my opinion. Gwinnett County is the largest school district in the state. It is also enjoys a high state and national ranking. It is very diverse and just underwent a massive change at the top. This teacher has a lot of insight, but no one is listening.

From the article

3 Likes

At what point does it take it out of the political mind of thinking? You have shown your conservative side. Others have shown their liberal side. You and their political views are not helping to solve problem, but hey! We’re a free country and we can kill when we want too… Happy 4th!!!

3 Likes