Happy Birthday Nick !!!

He has accomplished more in less than 50 years than have many sovereign nations.

Thanks guys!

47 today and can’t complain.

Yesterday (and every Sunday of my life) I play linebacker at Fairview football field. I’m the oldest player on our team by 11 years. Our QB is 36.

Today I took my CRX250 up to the continental divide (top of the Rocky Mountains) and back down. I modified it with 53-tooth sprocket on the back which gears it down and allows me to climb straight up. Long live 2-strokes.

When I got home, I discovered that my son had baked me a carrot cake for my birthday. I ate the entire cake and washed it down with about a quart of raw (unpasteurized) milk, straight from the cow.

The Nevada Real Estate Commission has invited me to attend their private 1-day seminar on online course development being held on Wednesday… in Vegas. I of course accepted and fly down tomorrow night.

I keep waiting for God to tap me on the shoulder and say “Nick, I know you’re having fun, but it’s time to come home now.”

Happy Birthday Nick!:smiley:

Nick had a birthday so fun
With football and biking in the sun,
When God calls him home,
He’ll say “Leave me alone…
My time with NACHI’s not done!”

Springtime in the Rocky Mountains, that is the best. I lived in Lakewood for awhile, some years ago. Enjoy those mountains you lucky dog, and enjoy your birthday. There is always next year as well. :cool:

Tom

very nice Mike!

Happy Birthday Nick…:nachi:

sounds like a nice day and a great attitude…Happy Birthday Nick…

Best wishes Nick

Nick, Happy Birthday!!!