Has the Captain been demoted?

Originally Posted By: Anonymous
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

Captain NACHI’s posts now indicate he is now a nonmember. Are you guys starting to clean house or what?

Jim Morrison
Princeton, MA

Originally Posted By: bkelly1

Very interesting . I noticed I haven’t seen him around here lately. I thought maybe he finally got an inspection, Or he was busy at the ashi or nachi blog.

Originally Posted By: jhagarty

Apparantly not.

http://www.nachi.org/verify.php?nachiid=NACHI04122295

--
Joseph Hagarty

HouseMaster / Main Line, PA
joseph.hagarty@housemaster.com
www.householdinspector.com

Phone: 610-399-9864
Fax : 610-399-9865

HouseMaster. Home inspections. Done right.

Originally Posted By: jstewart1

He had an inspection last week and he’s busy doing the report. I think he’s at the roof section now. The report will be as long as war and peace. icon_lol.gif

Jerry Stewart

Originally Posted By: eporter

Bushart, Busahrt, where for art thou, Bushart?

Dost thou cometh to his senses? Dost thou realizith what a scamith thou NACHI isth?

Me hopeth so.

--
------------------------------------------------
"Inspecting this home like I'm buying it myself."

Ed Porter
Cornerstone Home Inspection Services, Inc.
Grand Haven, MI

Originally Posted By: bkelly1

somebody gots some splainin to does.

Originally Posted By: jbushart

First, I’d like to thank my dear friend, Jimmy Morrison, for looking out for my well being. I am still an active member of NACHI and plan to be for a very long time. I am on vacation in PA and simply forgot my member’s password and had to get another one. I’ll straighten things out when I return home.

By the way, my first inspection was over a year ago. My last inspection was the day before my vacation started on Wednesday. Not that this is anyone's business, but I just hate to see anything put forth by NACHI bashers gaining too much credibility.

Before I return my son's laptop and resume my vacation, let me add what a pleasure it is to disappoint Mr. Morrison and his small group of followers who had hoped I was gone. ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif) ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif)

Talk to you all next week.

--
Home Inspection Services of Missouri
www.missourihomeinspection.com

"We're NACHI. Get over it."

www.monachi.org

Originally Posted By: Gilbert Strachan

jbushart wrote:
First, I'd like to thank my dear friend, Jimmy Morrison, for looking out for my well being. I am still an active member of NACHI and plan to be for a very long time. I am on vacation in PA and simply forgot my member's password and had to get another one. I'll straighten things out when I return home.

By the way, my first inspection was over a year ago. My last inspection was the day before my vacation started on Wednesday. Not that this is anyone's business, but I just hate to see anything put forth by NACHI bashers gaining too much credibility.

Before I return my son's laptop and resume my vacation, let me add what a pleasure it is to disappoint Mr. Morrison and his small group of followers who had hoped I was gone. ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif) ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif)

I hope you never leave. Same goes for Roy Cooke, Sr. and Raymond Wand. You guys are perfect together. Funny bunch you're hangin' with though... Raymond, who isn't a member - and Roy who can't get a membership anywhere else.

Originally Posted By: rcooke

Gilbert Strachan wrote:
jbushart wrote:
First, I'd like to thank my dear friend, Jimmy Morrison, for looking out for my well being. I am still an active member of NACHI and plan to be for a very long time. I am on vacation in PA and simply forgot my member's password and had to get another one. I'll straighten things out when I return home.

I hope you never leave. Same goes for Roy Cooke, Sr. and Raymond Wand. You guys are perfect together. Funny bunch you're hangin' with though... Raymond, who isn't a member - and Roy who can't get a membership anywhere else.

Gee thanks Gil You are getting like MR. PEA BRAIN following me around so you too can through stones .

Funny how last year you asked me about what I was going to do with 0AHI aaaaaaaaaaaaand what I charged and guess what you did the same as me Dropped OAHI and raised your rates to the same as I charged !

Great to work less and make more money and also stop paying money to the do nothing association .
They too are trying to follow the NACHI way but are also slow to do things.

Roy Sr.

--
Roy Cooke Sr.

http://Royshomeinspection.com

Originally Posted By: rwand

Hi Gil, I mean Agatha, Kat, Rick, Trashcan

Do you have any blank invoices, P.O.'s I can buy I need to submit them for a little scam I am running.

Have you been eating at Krispy Kremes again? ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif) ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif)

Raymond Wand
Alton, ON

--
The value of experience is not in seeing much,
but in seeing wisely. - Sir William Osler 1905

http://www.raymondwand.ca
NACHI Member
Registered Home Inspector (R.H.I.)

rwand wrote:
Hi Gil, I mean Agatha, Kat, Rick, Trashcan

Do you have any blank invoices, P.O.'s I can buy I need to submit them for a little scam I am running.

Have you been eating at Krispy Kremes again? ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif) ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif)

Raymond Wand
Alton, ON

Why run a little scam? Run a big one. I'm sure Nick could give you some pointers.

Okay whatever you say, you have about as much credibilty as the nuclear button you said you were going to push and have that know nothing lawyer release the membership list, blah, blah, blah…

Raymond Wand
Alton, ON

--

NACHI Member

We weren’t going to release the membership list to anyone. We were simply going to address a letter to everyone on the list, explaining what really happening at NACHI-ECO… regarding the InterNACHI Convention that never was, Nick’s failure to support the CRF and the unpaid advertising invoices. There were other issues related to Nick’s involvement with the NFCI scam, non-delivery of paid-for items from the NACHI online store and so on, and soforth.

We didn't follow through largely because the minority who might have been interested had already learned about it on this message board - and the vast remainder, who are non-participants, probably wouldn't care one way or the other.

In short, it just wouldn't make any difference. NACHI-ECO is dead, as are most of the Canadian chapters - as will soon be the remainder of them.

Nick can fool a lot of people some of the time, and some of them all the time... but only the most desperate hang with NACHI for any great length of time.

Originally Posted By: jbushart

Gilbert Strachan wrote:
only the most desperate hang with NACHI for any great length of time.

Then there are those who, having their membership taken from them such as yourself, continue to hang with NACHI for (what seems to us as) an eternity. ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif)

--
Home Inspection Services of Missouri
www.missourihomeinspection.com

"We're NACHI. Get over it."

www.monachi.org

jbushart wrote:
Gilbert Strachan wrote:
only the most desperate hang with NACHI for any great length of time.

Then there are those who, having their membership taken from them such as yourself, continue to hang with NACHI for (what seems to us as) an eternity. ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif)

If I could make those damned real estate folders disappear (the ones with the NACHI logo on my ads) my escape would be complete.

Did you know that as one of Nick's invisible members, I still get to run an invisible Chapter?
http://www.nachi.org/chapterlist.htm#canada

I have another question for you. Are you dirty Jim, or just naive?

Gil said…
Quote:
We didn't follow through largely because the minority who might have been interested had already learned about it on this message board - and the vast remainder, who are non-participants, probably wouldn't care one way or the other.

You seem to have summed it up nicely!

Raymond Wand
Alton, ON

--

NACHI Member