Has the Like button been removed?

When I look at posts I see the number of Likes they have gotten (appears as a number and when I click it it displays the persons who created the Likes) but not the option to Like a post myself. Anyone know why?

3 Likes

If you move your cursor to the left of the share “chain”, a faint purple square will show up.

Click on the right side of it and you will “like” the post, click on the left of it and it will show who liked the post.

See my like of your post above.

I like seeing the “like” hand, myself.

6 Likes

It’s still there. It’s just invisible now.

1 Like

It’s a conspiracy by the liberal demonrats to take control of the Nachi Forum MB in the first step of achieving total censorship of our voices!!

5 Likes

Ok. Found it using my phone (no mouse). I had to tap that empty space to the left where you would mouse-over. It would be much nicer to actually see that option than to hunt for it.

Then again, if you get a like, someone must really like it.

1 Like

The radical right is trying to remove anything positive from our clickable response capability because there’s noting positive in their vocabulary! :wink:

2 Likes

It’s us Libertarians that suffer from the shenanigans of both your parties :rofl:

3 Likes

Just promoting balance, Bert!

1 Like

FAIR and balanced, Bert!!
:rofl:

2 Likes

I contacted IT and it is visible now. If you cannot see it, log out and log back in and voilà…it is here.

2 Likes