Have you all been receiving your check$ from our Owens Corning project promptly?

Huh, better take care of that…

I know. But I’m not going to pay to have a bank account. Most banks are nuts on minimums and things like that.

Perhaps you should ask the IRS what “Commingled Funds” means.

little slow at first but recently been very prompted

Kelsea saves the day!!!

I am waiting for my first OC inspection, but I consider the 2 week payment mentioned by several inspectors to be relatively prompt for a company as large as OC.

I’ve signed up and taken all (known) online classes. However I have yet to get notice for any jobs in central IL.

Why have I not received any jobs for Virginia,and are there any jobs coming to Va.

I have done several of these jobs. About half the checks have come in 1-2 weeks and the other half in 3-4 weeks. No complaints.

Geoff Duncan

Choice Home Inspections Services

I had to ask for my check. I dont think I would have received it otherwise. I also had a neighbor that called in for an inspection and it was given to inspector 45 miles away.

Never had a single invite to do one of these.

I’ll check on it, Scott.

Scott,
(a) Who did you speak with when asking for your check?
(b) What was the claim #?

As for the process to get jobs. It’s is very simple. The first inspector to accept the job, gets it, regardless if it’s your next door neighbor or not.

We found only have one job assigned to you, Scott.

It was one of those strange jobs where Owens Corning actually lost the shingles. And our system delayed payment. As soon as you called and asked, we contacted OC, they found the shingles, system changed the job status to complete, and we sent out a payment.

If at anytime, there seems to be an exceptional glitch in the system, or any type of delay, or anything wrong at all, just do as Scott did.

Contact kelsea@internachi.org with your claim number, and we’ll make it right.

Sorry about your check being delayed Scott.

First couple took a long time but lately it takes two to three weeks tops.

I have done seven since January. Keep them coming as this is good fill in work!

Awesome.

I’ve had no problem receiving payment. I wish there more more of these jobs in my area!

I’ve done 2 OC jobs and still waiting patiently for payment. It’s been 4 weeks for one and 6 for the other. I know it can take longer for your first payment. I’ll keep everyone updated.

Has anyone done any roof jobs for OC lately? And if so, what were you paid? I did one 2 weeks ago and it went well.

Thanks in advance for your replies and hope you all have a Happy Thanksgiving!

Frank Glomb
Terra Home Inspections LLC
Phone 908-379-9311
Fax 908-548-8863
Email terrahomeinspectionsllc@comcast.net
NJ Home Inspector License #24GI00128600
NJ Radon Measurement Technician MET #13265
Certified InterNACHI Member
ASHI Member
IAC2 Mold Certification IAC2-03-4647
Follow on Twitter @TerraHomeInsp
Like us! www.facebook.com/TerraHomeInspections
www.terrahomeinspectionsllc.com

I did one 4 weeks ago and still waitng on payment.