Health Insurance- Group Plan

And Probably will not be passed Now
Sad but true LOL i wanted to use that .

With a Democrat in the White House.

You’re right. No way. :wink:

Wait a minute your boys and girls are there now. Let us see how they change things lol. not. Big business will win and pay off as normal. Nothing will get done.

Try and keep up Wayne.

Obama(D)
Senate(D)
House (R)

Do you know how government works in this country? :roll:

Yep
Big Business
Lobby
And pay off

You have been drinking too much kool aide again.:roll:

How about you non Floridians take your political banter to the NFE forum?? :wink: And stop sending your damn cold weather down here too. It’s only 66 today, brrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. :shock:

Well Only 28 here so pull your shorts on again lol

Shorts??!! How about an Eskimo suit! :shock::D:D

Blaine i use to live where it went down to -50 below sometimes 66 is shorts weather lol

Sorry Blaine. I forgot it was not NFE.

It’s 15 deg. here today.

Mike,

15 degrees would make me forget why I want to be alive!!!:smiley:

At 66 I consider switching from long sleeves to short sleeves while wearing my jacket!!! Long pants are a must until 72!!! :smiley:

I keep my pool at 89!

That sounds great,Keep us posted.

Remember there are TWO groups here. One is a non profit and the other is a FOR profit. Could we not get the policy on the FOR PROFIT organization?

I do know if it happens or not, I cannot thank the Shishillas enough for their untiring efforts in making Florida Inspectors great. Your time and efforts do not go unappreciated! I want to say thanks for all you do each and every day. I don’t know if members realize your business is booming, your taking on an organization and you’re raising a great family. Simply put, thanks for all you do!

You can call it whatever you like but believe me -50 ain’t living. :roll:

Thank you so much Russ! John and I really love what we do and enjoying making life easier and better for other inspectors :smiley:

Regarding the insurance. It is a work in progress. The goal was to see what the interest level was before we moved forward to much. There were some great comments/opinions posted that give us plenty to think about before we announce anything.

Mandated participation levels will definitely be the most difficult hurdle to overcome.

Doesn’t it though.