Hell Unleashed!

Read and learn.

Not discussing your service but debating your mistaken idea of costs associated with flood control .
Please send me a list of guys who do under $3,000 flood controls so I may start recommending them immediately.

You are 100% wrong and I am sorry you seem to not admit when you are .
Your decision but I just proved I was right with that link you obviously did not even bother to glance through.

Good luck with your selling.
I will stick to Inspection and helping my clients.

Was actually interested in your newest angle till you pretended to know more about Plumbing than me.
Interesting you should insult the guy who stays neutral in your battles on the forum however it seems you at this point simply could care less which says something to me at this point.

Have a good night.

Nathan, one last public question. Can inspectors use this product as a stand alone service provided by your company; or do inspectors have to use any of your other products along with this.

Full disclosure, I use recallchek and 90day warranty but not the alarm leads.

So you claim guys can sell these policies and be protected against missing sewer lateral stoppages.
You have all these damn rookies making money with no experience and turning big overnight which is hurting older experienced inspection companies .
Not letting you squirm out of that one.

I have to think this is very slanted in your favor $$$$$ 90 days from the inspection means nothing because if the sewer main stops up the home still has owner responsibilty unless your coverage is for buyer and seller. Basically your spin is 22 days after closing is what your coverage is about. Correct me if I am wrong;-):wink:

Nathan,

I think your “idea” here is a good one. In saying that I have a question.

Will you be or have you considered offering this service/warranty for a year after closing? The reason I ask is many times problems aren’t discovered for months. I’ve known of people who have had major problems with their sewer line, who would snake it out every six months to clear the root growth because they didn’t want to spend the $$ to have it properly repaired.

A few years ago I had a client call me after he had been in the home for 8 months, his basement was partially flooded due to the line backing up. It was then I started recommending lateral sewer line inspections.

IMO a one year warranty on the line would be a better benefit and would be something I would be interested in purchasing for my clients if the price was right. Not only would it be a nice warranty to offer clients but also would be a great marketing ploy.

Just throwing in my 2 cents.

Interesting.

Keep us informed.

Nathan I sent you an email yesterday hope you got it and awaiting your reply

Thanks

Jim

My goal is to put them all into retirement!

If you suck, you will not grow big. Your suckiness :slight_smile: will catch up with you and put you out of business.