Hello from Jesse

Hi everyone,

I was recently added to the InterNACHI design team, and just wanted to introduce myself.

I moved to Colorado from Chicago this winter after graduating from Columbia College Chicago with a degree in graphic design. I’m interested in sustainable design and hope to eventually make a green impact on the design world! In the meantime, I’ll be working on home inspection brochures for InterNACHI, and welcome any and all feedback. If you have an idea that you’d like to see made up as a template, let me know and I’ll make it happen.

Check out www.jessicalanger.net if you’d like to see a short sampling of my work, and I look forward to hearing from everyone!

Welcome, Jesse!

Welcome Jesse! You picked a GREAT place to hitch your wagon. I look forward to your addition to the organization.

Welcome aboard Jesse. Unless the there is something wrong with my computer, that is indeed a short sampling.:smiley:

Hi Jesse, being from Chicago I’m sure you’ll fit right in.

Welcome Jesse!

Welcome Jesse.

Jesse, You must get your feet wet so the first question to ask you is ?

Cub fan, Sox fan

Actually, neither. I lived right next to Wrigley Field for a year, and after having to deal with walking through crowds of drunk Cubs fans every other day during game season, I never want to be near a baseball field again. No offense if you were ever one of those fans :slight_smile:

Same here,and that’s why I am a Sox fan.Most Cubs fans are from Iowa.:slight_smile:

Dreamers…:smiley:

I’m sorry you didn’t enjoy the experience…you have to admit there was nothing like it. You probably should have lived on the S.S. much more conservative.

She didn’t post the full url. http://www.jessicalanger.net/home.htm

Well I never hope to live anywhere conservative. I loved living in Lakeview, I just hated Wrigleyville. After living next to the field I moved a few blocks east into Boystown and loved it.

boystown…not so conservative. You didn’t move far from the excitement. What was the difference except maybe not being hit on? A lot of drinking going on there too and just not on game days.

Anyway welcome to Nachi and save me some gold.