Hello from Montana

Originally Posted By: Kelly Bernard
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

I live in Kalispell and I am now ready to promote my home inspection business. I am wanting to know the basics of what you do for your presentations. I see that some of you are using power points, brochures, and have put together binders for your presentations. Sounds great…can you give me a little more detail as to how you present it, most of all what do you present…how long does your presentation last?

This is somewhat of a smaller town and as you know, first impressions are so important. (this is my first post as a member)

Thanks for any imput

--
kelly@totalhomeinspectors.com

Originally Posted By: pdacey

Kelly,

Welcome!

Most of my presentations are only 10-15 minutes long. Just enough time to promote myself. Try to find some way to differentiaite yourself from other inspectors. I use my report and my Customer Information Package as selling points. I'll also show them one or two of the more interesting tools of the trade for the WOW effect. And I always bring food for the agents.

I also do a long presentation (about 45 min.) using MS Powerpoint. The offices I do this for use it as training for the new agents. I just go over the basics of an inspection, what they should expect, and I show them some things they can keep an eye out for when showing a house so they won't be a surprise when the inspection comes. And I bring food.![](upload://9Qbs6wnYuIOnHRsXQMJF8q3tR0l.gif)

Good Luck!![](upload://6qvm2xNdgpzYsLsd7kElqU0POfG.gif)

--
Slainte!

Patrick Dacey
swi@satx.rr.com
TREC # 6636
www.southwestinspections.com

Originally Posted By: Kelly Bernard

wonderful, thanks for taking the time to share. icon_wink.gif

kelly@totalhomeinspectors.com

Originally Posted By: psabados

Welcome aboard Kelly

Always remember to sell yourself and your services first. Don't bore them with what an inspection entails, they know that already. Keep it simple, use one or two unique tools or testing equipment that you may have for a show and tell. Handouts for all (cards, brochures etc.)

Ask them if they have any questions

Paul

Originally Posted By: jmyers

Wow,

That logo that I use sure is getting some good mileage. ![icon_biggrin.gif](upload://iKNGSw3qcRIEmXySa8gItY6Gczg.gif)

Joe Myers