Help making software decision

Thank you Frank!

HHZ is designed for Realtors. HIP is designed for Clients. You decide, who do you want to please, the Agents or your Clients??

The only choice is the client…Always.

1 Like

That may be the correct answer, but I guarantee you it is not the probable answer.

1 Like

Our clients and realtors love this function.
HIP will probably copy it and have it on their next upgrade.:rainbow:

1 Like

Hows that HG work on your Apple device(s)… without other software to make it work???

I’ve never had an issue using my Apple Air Book to run HG.
Windows programs run on any Apple computer utilizing Boot Camp.

Like I said… other software needed to make it work!

1 Like

Sounds like an Apple failure. :apple:

Wrong again. No additional software required to run Windows programs.
It’s just that simple.

Boot Camp is built into the operating system of all Macs. If you go to your Applications > Utilities folder, you’ll see the Boot Camp Assistant app. It makes the separate partition on your hard drive for installing and running Windows. Once Windows is installed in Boot Camp, every time you turn on your Mac, you will be asked to choose the operating system you want to run.

Yes. I’m seen a few. Made the decision and purchased two days ago. Been playing around with it. There’s a LOT to it. Will probably just end up making my own template eventually. But it’s a bit overwhelming for now

What did you get?

Home Inspector Pro

Good choice…
If you go to the HIP board you can download mine and many others templates. No need to reinvent the wheel.
Mine is a system by system template.
I’m fairly good at HIP desktop ver. So! If I can ever be of any help please give me a call…OK?
https://www.homeinspectorpro.com/kunena/template-design-sample-inspection-reports/201-list-of-inspector-submitted-templates-and-sample-reports
My template link below
https://www.homeinspectorpro.com/kunena/template-design-sample-inspection-reports/6334-1st-pro-inspection-report-template

2 Likes

Roy, thank you. I will look into those links

Where are you located?

Long Island, NY

Home Gauge has been around much longer. I’ve used HG for 15 years now. It’s film strip is easier to load and to navigate. But I have not demoed HIP in the last year or so. I don’t like that HG sold out to American Insurance Co (or whatever their name is now). But I don’t use the report upload feature to clients. We just use the report upload to share reports among inspectors.

I wish I could find a report software that tailors to commercial. But that’s a difference conversation.

So really its a coin flip if just between the 2.

I recently purchased HIP after sampling others. One think I have to complement HIP on is the support.
I don’t think those guys ever sleep!

Yep! The best!