HELP! Starting a New Business.

Originally Posted By: Christine Milian
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

Hi Everyone. I’m interested in starting a Home Inspections Business in Miami, Florida and would appreciate your expertise in this matter. I’m looking for “coaching” in steps to take. Feel free to contact me by email:cdmilian@bellsouth.net with your advise. THANKS! icon_biggrin.gif

Christine Diaz-Milian

cdmilian@bellsouth.net

Originally Posted By: Nick Gromicko

Christine:

NACHI member Greg Bell just emailed me his intention to start a FL NACHI Chapter and he knows a lot about FL.

You should contact him direct. His web site is www.bellinspection.com I will come to his first meeting.

Can someone offer any other help to our damsel in distress please? Chivalry must be maintained at NACHI!

Can someone express the best things you ever did to get your business off the ground? (no, I'm not looking for NACHI press).

Nick

Originally Posted By: mbailey

Christine,

What is your background? Do you have any business, sales, or marketing experience? Any construction experience? It helps to know what you know and what skills you have - so that we can help you in addressing those things that you need to educate yourself on. Someone totally unfamiliar with basic business, marketing, and construction/inspection concepts will need a different level and type of coaching and education than someone that has knowledge in many areas.

Until more replies to your message are added you may want to use the search function on the message board ? there is a lot of good information from past posts.

--
Mark Bailey
Stonegate Property Inspections LLC
Ponca, NE