Help us build the next entrance requirement... a little primer on insulation.

We need pics: Missing insulation, vapor barriers on backwards, different types of insulation, and energy loss/savings pictures. Send to fastreply@nachi.org

With rising costs of energy, more inspectors are being asked about energy efficiency.

We hope to add a little insulation/energy loss primer to www.nachi.org/rigorous2006.htm

Contributors will receive credit for helping.

As always, thanks in advance.

Also, if you know of any good sites related to insulation and/or energy loss, let us know.

Hi Nick,
Instead of 24 hours as listed, I thought we were now up 30 hours of continuing education?

I hope not, as Massachusetts only requires 24 CEU’s and that would mean that I need to participate in additional courses in order to remain a NACHI member in good standing.

We are waiting on Gerry B’s online plumbing course to launch before switching the sites to read 30 so members could just take the plumbing course online (in their pajamas if they choose). And then long before next year rolls around we’ll have more online CE options available.

certainteed offers a really huge amount of info on all insulation, energy and roofing as well siding and other important information. The U.S energy website also offers some great info as well.
Thanks
jeff