Premier Home Inspection Services, LLC is an established and reputable inspection company serving southern and central NH that is in search of a NH licensed (or soon-to-be licensed) home inspector to expand our dynamic team. We are willing to work with the right candidate in an apprentice (trainee/intern) position if you are currently enrolled in a home inspector training course. We offer professional residential inspections, thermal imaging, water testing, and radon testing services.
Our mission is to provide the most professional and comprehensive home inspection available. Honesty and integrity are first and foremost in everything we do. We aim to provide outstanding customer service and perform quality work that is second to none. Thermal imaging, electronic radon monitoring, and computerized reports are utilized to ensure thorough and accurate inspections.
Key attributes should include:
- Professional, reliable, presentable, and have a good driving record
- Personable and articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excel at critical thinking and problem solving
- Motivated and have the ability to work independently and ethically with minimal supervision
- Proficient computer and technology skills
- Strong attention to detail
Are you enrolled in a training course and want to get a jump on employment opportunities? Have you just finished the course and haven’t taken the national exam yet? If you think you would be a good match for our team, I’m interested in talking with you. A working interview and initial evaluation period is required. Please contact us for further information and to provide a copy of your resume.