HELP!!!!

My prof only grades them and dosnt provide me with the correct answer…Can someone pleaes HELP!!!

Study the photographs and description below and write a report on this heating system.

[ol]
[li]Using Photograph 1:[LIST=1]<LI type=a>Describe the energy source <LI type=a>Identify the type of heating system. What are 2 clues? [/li][li]Identify as many components as you can and describe their function.[/li][/ol]
[li]Using Photograph 2, identify the heating source and describe your inspection procedure.[/li][/LIST]

705case.jpg

705case_b_2.jpg

You should write Radiant seepage heating system. The bucket is the dead give away. :stuck_out_tongue:

I would recommend you study the materials, answer the questions to the best of your abilities, and then let your professor explain to you what is right or wrong. (If he only grades then how are you being instructed?)

Also can you include were you are from in your profile.

Oh yea!

My answering your problem will really help you out.

I can see it now.

Every damn question you come up with will be posted here…

AS David pointed out; study. It’s not your instructors fault. It’s yours.
The test is a tool for learning. If we take it for you, you won’t learn a damn thing.

Did you have someone else take your NACHI test for you as well!?

Give us a break…

Since (you say) your prof does NOT provide the answer… I will help

The energy source is gas, either Natural or Propane. I can tell because of the gas line coming down from above with a drip leg on it. They often have thermostat wires and power attached, and nothing else needs a drip leg. You should be able to identify and describe several items.
The heating system is a radiant heating system, I cant tell from the picture if it is steam or hot water, but the radiator shown in picture 2 is a Steam radiator. I can tell that by the style and the bleeder valve on the right hand side. Assuming this is of the same system, this could be a steam system converted to a water system. Not the most efficient, but it works.

Check the sight glass, etc…yup, back to the books.

Home inspection exams should all be proctored for obvious reasons!

i dont know if i have to post this in all the threads but im going to anyways. I apologize for causing such a commotion over a couple of Questions i wanted to know the correct answer for. As you can tell exams are coming up and i want to study for obvious reasons. I will vaguely describe my scenario as i do not want to cause any more commotion. I study at a college in Ontario and my proffs run in class and online courses and mostly everything is through the computer and its quite an annoying and lengthy process,so i thought i would just post them. These are a couple of cases we had to complete earlier in the semester they are not tests or exams as you can see the detailed Questions and pics. I thank Those that took their time and read my posts and i also thank those that actually tried to help me out with my studies. A special thanks goes out to those who decided to try and humiliate me cause they are so cool that they know the answer and they dont want to tell me .WOW i m heartbroken…LOL. Relax dont get all worked up i only asked couple of questions not anything else… (insulting, personal,rude…) BTW i didnt join NACHI because i wanted business i joined so i could further my education and be a better and sure of alot nicer inspector than you(s). There is too much drama and alot of unlayed ppl in here so to clear the air this will be my last post.
Good Luck and Good Health to all my new fellow members. Nick thanks for the support.
p.s. sorry i cant do anything about the getting layed part lol.
oh yeah i forgot it says 24 hr online support from engineers