Helping each other learn about Arc Flash

OK, now you have had your say, and now we must settle this issue and discuss your accusations!

You should explain why you accuse me of back stabbing and telling lies?

These are serious comments about me!

I challange you to plan on a face to face meeting next week in Richmond, VA where I will be presenting a 3 day seminar.

I called the City of Richmond, VA to find out who was the head of the building department there and was unable to get that information from anyone?

I wanted to invite someone to give a short talk on the VA code rules, etc., and 3 hour 2005 Update for the students.

Doesn’t sound like much of a lady, if she cursed you. Must be some of the low-class domestic help. That would be my guess. Maid servants should be prohibited from answering the phone.

zinsco1.JPG 20-Mar-2004 23:13 57k

zinsco2.JPG 20-Mar-2004 23:14 59k

zinsco4.JPG 20-Mar-2004 23:15 40k

jbox1.JPG 20-Mar-2004 23:16 47k

jbox2.JPG 20-Mar-2004 23:17 29k

jbox3.JPG 20-Mar-2004 23:17 31k

jbox4.JPG 20-Mar-2004 23:18 48k

**These were mine I posted in the old forum! **

Go ahead and use them!

Fire041.JPG 17-Sep-2005 08:03 255k

Fire043.JPG 17-Sep-2005 08:11 158k

All of the pictures in this post were mine - I posted them several years ago on this site.

I have always said that my pictures can be used by anyone for any reason - once I’ve posted them on this site, I consider them to be “public domain”. . .

bastard.JPG](http://www.nachi.org/bbsystem/usrimages/bastard.JPG) 24-Mar-2004 14:31 79k**

I can’t help but wonder why anyone would post a picture on the internet and not expect it to be copied.

If I had a dollar for every picture I have copied off the internet I would buy every member a dinner at the place of their choice.

My motto is simple; if its posted it belongs to me.

You owe me a few dinners then! :slight_smile: Where are some of your pictures? :mrgreen:

Mike,

It’s about supper time here and I’m hungry now, where can I send the bill? :cool:

look here for one and another can be seen by clicking here.

Although I didn’t take either of these pictures they sure was posted by me :twisted:

I must credit CodeOne from Statesville N.C. as he was the one who took the pictures.

Here is another of his pictures that I stole.

Edited to add;

I said if I had a dollar for every picture I stole but the fact is I am just a few pennies short to it equaling out to a dollar apiece

To EDIT one more time:

I just went through some of the CDs that I have nothing but pictures on. Some I stole from the internet, most sent to me via email and a few I have taken myself.

I have Nine CDs that are completely full (700 MB) or maybe just a little less as the CD was filled and 11 CDs with just a few pictures.

I use the pictures in different Power Point Presentations as well as for reference material when someone asks a question.

I also have several DVDs with different videos. Some with arc-flash incidents and some that I messed around with showing methods of installations.

I even have pictures of some of the members of this forum.

Now to really get this thread active I will let you wonder just how I use the pictures of the forum members.

Bumped just to let everyone know it was edited

You said: Here is another of his pictures that I stole.

You are violating the specific rules in the forum linked above and since I cannot gain access because I am banned, you should ask that owner if he is going to ban you too!

Interesting only 39 members, and with them there rules who wants to go there.

I will note that any link to that site for any images requires a membership and you are a moderator there too?

More of the JOEBU Lies…Lets look at the facts…

1.) You called my wife in the middle of the night at home ( not my office ) and acted like you wanted to sign up for a seminar…and then hung up. My wife knows who you are and called you back to sign you UP and you went off on here…she just returned the favor and she is very spirited when someone like yourself have made efforts to cause her husband trouble.

2.) You came onto the NACHI board many times in " Undercover " user names which you were caught doing in a direct effort to cause me issues and trouble because that is your nature. Go ahead and ask the members and not the ones you have in your pocket…

3.) You called the City of Richmond to get my work cell to harrass me IN THE FIELD while I was doing inspections for valued clients of the city…you have called and harrassed MANY people over the years with this tactic.

4.) You posted on other boards LIES regarding material used but yet to explain in your articles and other things that YOU use images provided by others and are not all of your own…

5.) You have made CALLS to other educators spreading lies about me and considering we only have met ONCE you seem to make up alot of them…

6.) You over the years have gone behind home inspectors backs and made comments about them on other forums and so on only to come back to NACHI and get 100% support from the management while being caught making statements behind others backs…

AS for your SEMINAR…no thanks…I have always given you an open door to mine and even tried to clear things up with you but you seem to constantly persist…like you are threatened by me or something…to the point you even call Mike Holt to start crap…it just never seems to amaze me the levels you will take to cause others harm or problems only to boost yourself up…

There is no challenge…You know where my seminars are as they are posted online…Code is Code…it is written and I teach it as you do but the problem you seem to have is that you feel you are some higher power…well I watched a short portion of the video for NACHI and I have news for you Joe…you are no higher power fella…

AS for my wife…she answers to no one…I dont DO things that question my marriage because I am happy with my soul mate…however you should have asked yourself the same thing over the years…ya think.

Now your comments about the “Field Inspections”…AGAIN such a liar and has become the NORM with you Mr. Tedesco…your lies are always interestings…I do field inspections every DAY…and the electricians love me because unlike YOU I explain the code to them…oh and by the way I am NEVER in the office…I do inspections every day as I am not the electrical plans examiner…I only do some in the evening after work to keep them caught up…see EVEN your lies dont hold water…

I also know someone who attended your SO CALLED seminars…you are very out of TOUCH old man…I suggest maybe…Retirement?

No inspections in the field get failed unless a code reference is supplied…even you should know that Mr. hasbeen.

This just may be the biggest lie you have told yet JoeBu…lol…shows you are full of lies considering I am out doing inspections on a daily basis and leave the office with all the other inspectors before 9AM every morning…yet another example of the Joe Tedesco, attempt to gain attention, look i’m still alive type of post I would expect.

Facts are Facts JoeBu…You can’t escape your HISTORY !

Oh I just may have some “LISTENERS” in your seminar…I am sure they will be great witnesses to your slander and lies…

That would be GREAT Mike…except Mr. Tedesco has a history of when you use an image he might have posted…he expects CREDIT for it always yet uses others without giving credit…

Don’t believe me…I know a certain someone on the NACHI board who makes some FINE powerpoints…and well lets just say got accused of the above from Mr. Tedesco…just another classic say one thing and do the other approach everyone has come to know…same ole’…same ole’

lol…and joes reliable source…obviously does not work in Richmond…lol…but may linger in his imagination.

Edited at Joe’s request

Exactly…I could not agree 100% more with that statement. I should actually take the time to educate NACHI members on all the things Joebu has done or attempted to do to cause my career problems. He has no reliable source in Richmond because if he did they would tell him how much the city loves me ( yeah believe it or not they do ) because I am working hard to stop things that SO CALLED electricians were getting away with…Just maybe your reliable source is the Electrical Contractor I hammered for doing electrical work without permits…yeah I have racked up about $ 2,000,000.00 dollars I would say in contractors working without permits and issuing fines and cleaning up the city…BUT I challenge you to EVER post a code section someone in Richmond says I interpret wrong…go ahead call our AHJ and ask him directly about my work with the City…heck I will give you his name if you wish but since you seem to be so GOOD at finding private city cell numbers and posting them on the web…find it for yourself…

You are NOT a class act…even if your so called " followers " who may have read an out of touch book you copied…well thats ok also…but your lies you spread to students about others and calling other educators to make up lies really do cross the line…The NACHI members know me and know why I left and they know WHY I came back also…to confront your lies…

Mr. Whitt…you are a CLASS ACT and you have always earned my respect…I thank you for also shedding light on this issue as well because it appears no one else will stand up and call a spade a spade…a liar a liar…and a cheat…a cheat.

When did the code add the rule that says that a closet cannot have a lampholder in it?

Edited at Joe’s request

Yep…another classic case of Joe is never wrong…only right ( in his mind )

Another one of those " black and white " type of code interpretations from the famous Joe Tedesco…

I would think the third stooge is one of the ones that follow up your post with a little BROWN NOSE effect…ya think?

Love your articles however in EC and M however Joe…post an image of someone else, then wait to have electricians around the country send you the answers so then and only THEN you can post the answer…glad so many electricians around the county are helping educate you old man.