Hey Bob Elliott

Why resort to Kenny, you can explain it I’m sure! :wink:

I do not think this is the Bob we all Love but a evil twin maybe a clone from a high tech Liberal experiment gone Bad lol

Watch what you are saying buddy as that communist scumbag Obama is a liberal and I hate those guys.

I am for whatever Glenn Beck tells me to do and am waiting for instructions.
Last week I took my AK47 to Arizona just to show those Commie"s who runs this country.
I went home and shot a Canadian Goose to make a point.
Next thing you know one of these bleeding heart liberals calls the police while I am out in the driveway in front of my own pickup truck skinning the thing.

They wanted to take my whole Grenade and Machine gun collectio9n away just because I live across the street from a grammar school and the nosy Left wing teachers keep running over every time I need to slap my wife around .
What is this country coming to.?

Zoinks indeed. :smiley:

What’s a Zoink???

Zoink

" Canadian Geese " live in Canada. I think you meant Canada goose which is either a large water fowl that dumps all over the place or an example of quaint Canadian foreplay.

You guys poop on each other for forplay???:p:p

Can you believe this newbie comes over here do a search

Umm Bob you skinned a bird? Now you have let everyone know your from TN Oak Ridge
As far as shooting the Canuk goose there will repercussions truly a international incident , When the beer and hockey games stop coming you will re think your actions. And i mean Canadian beer not that water down stuff you guys call beer.

Water heater
Furnace

Hover to zoom didn’t work for me, Kevin. (IE7)

Hmmm. Do you have Chrome or FireFox? Anyone else not see it?

Very cool.
Does that come with my NACHI membership?

Seriously …verrry coool.