Hey check out my good news!!!! :)

Ladies and gentlemen,

All we can do in the case is wait and see how Wendy handles this. Perhaps it will be well done. Perhaps it will be horrible. This much I am sure of. Wendy’s output will be evaluated by members on this board and a determination of its worth can be made at that time, but not before.

I would encourage others to write columns, submit articles, call radio home improvement talk shows etc. It would be a benefit to all of us to educate the public and help set proper expectations regarding home inspection. If you have confidence in your abilities and some comfort level in communicating by these methods, go for it.

Any takers???

It’s been in my marketing plan for next year.

Well said!

Today I went to the local Realestate continuing education I was one of seven who given a table at the entrance To the hall Paid $400:00.
This went to pay for the hall and the meals for the agents ,
They paid $25:00± for 6 hours of good class teaching ,Culligan Water, a Mortgage company an Advertising folder company a Advertising realestate book company,
An advertising calender and Broacher’s Company, and Roys Home Inspection . I got there 1/2 hour early and got the best location.
I gave out about $40:00 of 7 prizes via the agent dropping in their cards in my booth for the draw.
I also gave out ±100 of the Environmental NACHI book with My name on them and My broacher inside total cost about $550:00
This gave me about 90 cards with their names and email addresses.
I had about 10 minutes at the front well the MC called out the agents names and had them come up for a prize from Roys Home Inspection. I took pictures and will give them to the local Board and they just might put these lucky people in the next flier with My name as the giver .
Others gave out One bigger prize and did not get pictures .
I had the NACHI Table Cloth Front and Center for all to see . last month 45 minutes talking at the local farm Show with the NACHI Table cloth cost about $35:00 for the same book with My broacher’s inside and two hours on a local Call in Radio show cost for this little again NACHI front and centre .
12 more names for my flyer.
11 have called asking questions for home help .
One of the local Clubs has asked me to speak at one of their meetings NACHI table cloth again out front. .
Try It you might Like it .
I was surprised how many came up to me and said I heard you on the Radio it was great and you had all the answers ,Well done .

Roy Cooke
I forgot there was also a well testing company . I also took pictures of all their booths and will email them all a copy of their booth . Guess who will remember me too . Roy

Roy,

That’s fantastic! I will have to use some of your techniques. Keep it up. Thanks for sharing.

Thank you John!

Don’t believe there was a chip Michael, but okay if it works…

Thank you for your support. :slight_smile:

Thank you Robert!!!

Wendy,

Please look at your shoulder…

Next…

**Remove CHIP!

Oh, and the foot in you mouth also.:p:shock:

CONGRATULATIONS ROY!!!

Believe it or not, you inspired me to look for things like this to do when you said you were on the radio. We also have a local TV station I plan on approaching, and I am creating my own Internet Television Channel.

I am going VERY LOW KEY right now with NACHI in the name. I plan on developing a program first, creating a readership, implement NACHI ideas without attaching the name at first, and then gradually bringing in the name to the arena.

Why wait?

You GO Girl…!!!:smiley:

Wendy…It’s a great idea, if you find any prewritten “home hint” that anyone can use freely, please email them to me. …

Thanks

JR

Thanks John and John!!!

Of course I will John F. I would be more than happy to do so.

Thanks for all of your support,
Wendy