Hey Kentucky members, we're shipping you all something on Monday.

Enjoy.

What about if you have relatives in Kentucky…?

I’m licensed in Kentucky, but live in TN. Do I get something, too? (I live 1/2 mile from KY)

If you are both an InterNACHI member and licensed in Kentucky, you will get the package. Last of them will go out Wednesday.

Florida left out again!

What do you mean? InterNACHI always have something going on in Florida. I have staff, Ben (our Education Director) and equipment (lighting, audio, cameras) on location down there right now filming actual wind mitigation inspections to add on-site video clips to our approved course. Read: InterNACHI film crew in Miami filming actual on-site wind mitigation inspections. - Florida and SUNachi Inspectors - InterNACHI®️ Forum Wind mitigation inspections are specific to Florida.

Besides, we accomplished our entire list of goals in Florida already: Getting InterNACHI’s online courses approved for licensing, getting InterNACHI’s proctored exam approved for licensing, getting InterNACHI’s online courses approved for continuing education, getting InterNACHI’s online courses for real estate agents approved, getting InterNACHI’s Wind Mitigation course approved, and on and on.

In Kentucky, we have a new battle we’re fighting. See: InterNACHI filing a lawsuit against the Commonwealth of Kentucky. - Legislation, Licensing, Ethics & Legal Issues - InterNACHI®️ Forum

Screwing with ya! Got ya!

Looks like I got left out.

Chris, we used the address the state has for your license. If that is obsolete, email fastreply@nachi.org with your current address.