Hey NACHI-why doesnt anyone answer my emails

Originally Posted By: rmurray
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

Can anyone help me? I have an app in for ADRS, and can’t get anyone at NACHI to respond! I have emailed NACHI in the past for other questions, and I never get a response! Anyone there, NACHI? icon_rolleyes.gif

Originally Posted By: rbrown1

Try This…

Contact NACHI's Alternate Dispute Resolution Service
Director of Professional Development
Chairman, Ethics & Standards of Practice Committee
Joe Farsetta (New York)
Advanced Professional Services Group, Inc.
Pearl River, New York 10965
NACHI cell phone (303) 591-9119
(845) 735-9414
About Joe Farsetta
Alternate Dispute Resolution Service

--
Bob Brown
President NACHI Du-Ka Chapter ON. Canada
NACHI Cell: 1-484-429-5465

ACISS Home Inspections
bob@aciss.biz

Certified Adult Training Services
www.certifiedadulttrainingservices.com
info@certifiedadulttrainingservices.com

Originally Posted By: Nick Gromicko

Richard, you will note that the email you used is oddly not the email you have listed in your profile. Perhaps fix it http://www.nachi.org/profileintro.htm

You will also notice that our reply copied ADRS for you.

--
Nick Gromicko
Founder
dues=79cents/day.

I much prefer email to private messages.

Anyway… as you can see, we answer every email. The problem is on your end. This appears to be sent to your wife’s email address. Or perhaps check your junk mail box. Every email gets answered and we can’t go on to the next one until we do.

Many emails get kicked back to us for various reasons, the most notable examples are those from earthlink.net which requires some nonsense on our part to get it to go through and we don't do it, and frontiernet.net which won't let any of our emails go to their clients.

--
Nick Gromicko
Founder
dues=79cents/day.

Originally Posted By: Gilbert Strachan

rmurray wrote:
Can anyone help me? I have an app in for ADRS, and can't get anyone at NACHI to respond! I have emailed NACHI in the past for other questions, and I never get a response! Anyone there, NACHI? ![icon_rolleyes.gif](upload://iqxt7ABYC2TEBomNkCmZARIrQr6.gif)

Based no doubt, upon the premise that ADRS actually exists. Just like CRF and it's invisible director, followed by invisible chapters led by invisible members... and Nick doesn't make money, and NACHI is funded by angels.

Pfft!

Gil is correct, in fact the 197 attendees at last weeks invisible 2-day educational event in Florida where actually cardboard cut-outs. They were not really there: http://www.nachi.org/fl2-dayeducation2005.htm

We have several of Gil leading many a NACHI chapter as well, I'll dig these cardboard cut-outs out next.

![icon_wink.gif](upload://ssT9V5t45yjlgXqiFRXL04eXtqw.gif)

--
Nick Gromicko
Founder
dues=79cents/day.

Of course it’s no longer there Nick, because you just removed it… but up until noon EST today, I was the invisible president of an invisible chapter.

This does not address the issue of the countless persons on your member lists who no longer want to be there, who don't care if they are listed or not, or would ask to be removed if they really knew what is going on... and/or got added to the headcount simply by virtue of signing onto this message board.

Nonetheless, and even though I wouldn't trust you any further than I could throw you - I still enjoy your company, and I thank you for removing that stale, old ECO chapter listing.

Now, how about removing all the other pointers to that non-existant chapter... ?

And I have a question. "If a chapter has an inaugural meeting, and then doesn't function in any appreciable or tangible way for a year or more, is it still deemed to be a viable NACHI chapter? If not, you can wipe out the rest of the Canadian chapters, aside from "Sideshow Bob's Travelling Road Show" which isn't a chapter at all, but an ingenious way to scoop up students for CATS. Nothing against the school, its content or its owners... I just wish they'd stop calling it a "chapter" when it's really just a recruiting centre for the school, which 100% owned by the executive membership of that "chapter."

Originally Posted By: rbrown1

Hiya Gil,

Just a quick note. The NACHI DuKa Chapter is still alive and well. Admitedly a little less attendance since the first meeting........Like by 100!
But still alive none the less. We have had several meetings and only missed the one month.

As you well know, during summer not as many people attend.

BTW, Not everyone on the executive of DuKa owns CATS and many in the Chapter have never attended our training facility. Small but efficient.

Just thought you might like the facts as compared to the fiction that goes on in here so often.

BTW, how ya been? eh! Miss your upbeat way of life, hasn't been the same since you left!

--
Bob Brown
President NACHI Du-Ka Chapter ON. Canada
NACHI Cell: 1-484-429-5465

ACISS Home Inspections
bob@aciss.biz

Certified Adult Training Services
www.certifiedadulttrainingservices.com
info@certifiedadulttrainingservices.com

rbrown1 wrote:
Hiya Gil,

Hi Bob,

Nice trucks! Can you nudge Gromicko about those unpaid advertising bills? I'd really appreciate that.

Gil

Originally Posted By: rcooke

Gilbert Strachan wrote:
rbrown1 wrote:
Hiya Gil,

Hi Bob,

Nice trucks! Can you nudge Gromicko about those unpaid advertising bills? I'd really appreciate that.

Gil

Why should NACHI pay for your advertising .

http://www.nachi.org/bbsystem/viewtopic.php?p=140350#140350

--
Roy Cooke Sr.

http://Royshomeinspection.com

rcooke wrote:
Gilbert Strachan wrote:
rbrown1 wrote:
Hiya Gil,

Hi Bob,

Gil

Why should NACHI pay for your advertising .

http://www.nachi.org/bbsystem/viewtopic.php?p=140350#140350

You can do your clown act for Nick, during recess at court. Bring your wife... you'll need someone to read and write for you.

Originally Posted By: lewens

Bob

I hadn’t realized you and I had disappeared. We will have to go looking. You start in Bowmanville and I’ll start here. Let me know how it’s going, ok?

Just my usual 12.5 cents

From The Great White North Eh?
NACHI-CAN
www.aciss-brant.com
www.certifiedadulttrainingservices.com/

Originally Posted By: jfarsetta

Gil,

NACHI ADRS is alive and well, thank you.

The subject e-mail got lost in the sauce, so to speak, and ADRS never received the original e-mail.

In the end, contact was made, and the app was received.

ADRS existed long before CRF was in its infancy. Unfortunately, CRF never flew.

ADRS was working with Wayne Fulton, and would have been a part of CRF, had things gelled. Unfortunately, things did not work out.

Once CRF was off the drawing board, ADRS was asked to pick up the CRF idea, but our analysis lead us to the conclusion that, based upon things that folks wanted CRF to do, it could not financially sustain iteslf. Too bad, really...

--
Joe Farsetta

Illigitimi Non Carborundum
"Dont let the bastards grind you down..."

NACHI ADRS is the best kept secret in the inspection industry. The system works. It is the best $90 a home inspector could ever spend.

http://www.nachiadrs.com

I recommend that everyon check it out.

--
Nick Gromicko
Founder
dues=79cents/day.

Originally Posted By: ekartal

gromicko wrote:
NACHI ADRS is the best kept secret in the inspection industry. The system works. It is the best $90 a home inspector could ever spend.
http://www.nachiadrs.com
I recommend that everyon check it out.

It's not a secret anymore. You have spammed this supposedly independent organization web site to your $$ benefit:

<span style="font-family: Verdana">Nick Gromicko&nbsp; Nick
Gromicko NACHI Arbitration Home Inspectors Mediation, Process
NACHI Gromicko On-Line Help</span><b><span style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Verdana">&nbsp;
Nick Gromicko&nbsp; Nick Gromicko Nick Gromicko Nick Gromicko
ADRS ADRS ADRS ADRS ADRS ADRS </span><span style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Verdana">
Nick Gromicko&nbsp; Nick Gromicko Nick Gromicko Nick Gromicko
ADRS ADRS ADRS ADRS ADRS ADRS Nick Gromicko&nbsp; Nick Gromicko
Nick Gromicko Nick Gromicko ADRS ADRS ADRS ADRS ADRS ADRS</span></b></font></p></td>

Impartial eh?

Erol,

I'm definately NOT impartial here. I think www.NACHIadrs.com is great. I'm not pretending to be impartial. I'm very biased in favor of NACHI's Alternate Dispute Resolution Service.

--
Nick Gromicko
Founder
dues=79cents/day.

Originally Posted By: jfarsetta

Erol,

Sorry bud, but you are WAY off base here. Nick is not part of ADRS, and doesnt receive a dime from it. It is independent, and a separate entity from NACHI, entirely.

Just like the CRF was intended to be, ADRS is a separate gig. If Nick chooses to believe in the product, and wants to promote it ad nauseum, he should go for it.

And, for the record, ADRS was conceived by a NACHI attorney as a viable means to help NACHI inspectors. It is only available to NACHI members, and will likely stay that way.

--
Joe Farsetta

Illigitimi Non Carborundum
"Dont let the bastards grind you down..."

Originally Posted By: lewens

Joe

You are not allowed to tell it like it is on this web site. Don’t you know that everything Nick says is a lie. Nobody is going to believe you here, it is all a scam to fill Nick"s pockets. My self I havn’t got one penny"s worth of value for the $0.00 I spent here in Canada to join this association.

“Put tongue in cheek now” eusa_wall.gif

Just my usual 12.5 cents

From The Great White North Eh?
NACHI-CAN
www.aciss-brant.com
www.certifiedadulttrainingservices.com/

Originally Posted By: jhagarty

jfarsetta wrote:

Erol,

Sorry bud, but you are WAY off base here. Nick is not part of ADRS, and doesnt receive a dime from it. It is independent, and a separate entity from NACHI, entirely.

... ADRS is a separate gig.

Contact Us
Mail:

NACHI ADRS
P.O. Box 987
Valley Forge, PA 19482-0987

National Association of Certified Home Inspectors
P.O. Box 987
Valley Forge, PA 19482-0987

Do NACHI and ADRS Share Office space?

--
Joseph Hagarty

HouseMaster / Main Line, PA
joseph.hagarty@housemaster.com
www.householdinspector.com

Phone: 610-399-9864
Fax : 610-399-9865

HouseMaster. Home inspections. Done right.

Joe H:

No NACHI and ADRS do not share office space. ADRS is in NY, far from any NACHI office space. You will note that you yourself posted a "U.S. Mail P.O. box," not a physical address.

All mail goes to this Valley Forge U.S. Post Office, where a separate company (Valley Forge Communications, Inc.) retrieves it (once a day), opens it if it has to, sorts it, and distributes (usually by UPS) our mail (once a week) to wherever it goes. This is a typical business practice for any large operation that has chapters, committees, officers, sister operations, attorneys, accountants, subcontractors, employees, volunteers, departments, and members at different locations all over the world.

Sometimes 1 piece of mail will get sorted and distributed to 6 different locations. For instance, someone will send us a packet that includes a membership renewal form, payment, pictures for their photo I.D., a donation to the NACHI Foundation, an RSVP for an upcoming local meeting, and brochure for me to comment on.

--
Nick Gromicko
Founder
dues=79cents/day.