HG & Associates offers NACHI members training 33% discou

Originally Posted By: gromicko
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

The National Association of Certified Home Inspectors (NACHI) is pleased to announce an exclusive arrangement with America?s Number One Business Development Resource Henry Goudreau of HG & Associates, Inc.

Over the past ten years HG & Associates has built itself into the leader for Continuing Education, Business Building Resources and Business Coaching for Contractors and Home Inspectors throughout the United States. And now with an exclusive arrangement with NACHI, all NACHI members receive special discounts from HG & Associates, Inc. This means that NACHI members can attend any of Henry?s Business Building Boot Camps, which are NACHI approved for continuing education purposes.

?We are very exited about helping forward thinking home inspectors who want a successful business. With these Boot Camps we can turn Home Inspectors who dream of owning a successful Home Inspection business, into business managers who make a Home Inspection business successful,? said Henry Goudreau. After being an owner of not only a successful construction company but also a successful Home Inspection business, Henry Goudreau the founder and CEO of HG & Associates, Inc provides his attendees with the knowledge and tools that enable them to stop working for their business and get their business working for them.

NACHI members who attend Henry?s Fall ?Crunch the Numbers? Boot Camp will receive a 33% discount. If you wish to join other Home Inspectors and Contractors from all over the country at the Fall Boot Camp you must act now as space is limited and seats are filling up fast. You can learn more by visiting http://www.hgassociates.com/bootcamp.htm or by calling Heath Goudreau at 941 922 1515 or email him at heathg@hgassocaites.com with any questions.

Nick

Originally Posted By: Nick Gromicko

I goofed.

I didn't notice the continuing education line before I posted this offer.

From now on, ALL press-releases (I normally don't author them) announcing third-party offers of any sort will be first forwarded to Gerry's committee for approval BEFORE we post them.

Gerry will have to weed-out those offers that are not about education (such as discounts on printer ink), and approve or disapprove for continuing education requirements, those that are about education.

Members should also NOT rely on continuing education statements made on the message board, useful links, or other web-sites as NACHI has no control over those areas. Members should refer to http://www.nachi.org/cont_education and contact members of the Education Committee (their contact info listed at the bottom of that page) if unsure.

Thanks to member Mark Bailey for suggesting this improvement in operations.

Apologies again.

Nick

Originally Posted By: Heath Goudreau

I wanted to take this opportunity to introduce myself and our organization. My name is Heath Goudreau and I work at HG & Associates, Inc. HG & Associates, Inc helps turn contractors and home inspectors who want a successful business into business managers who manage a successful business.

As you may have noticed from the post that Nick released we have recently started to offer all NACHI members a 33% discount to our Fall Business Building Boot Camp.

If you have any questions regarding what we will be covering, who will be attending, etc. Please do not hesitate to contact me at heathg@hgassocaites.com or at 941 922 1515. Please feel free to visit us at http://www.hgassociates.com/bootcamp.htm

We are also offering a free 6-week e-course that you can sign up for at www.contractorseducation.com

We are very excited about the opportunity to work with the NACHI and are looking forward to meeting you at our Fall Boot Camp in October.

Thank You,
Heath Goudreau