Hi, anyone have any real world experience with this software?

Never heard of them :mrgreen:

Dom? Dom? Now, who are you?:wink:

I haven’t heard of me either! I think this lack of sleep is starting to get to me :smiley:

If you are a HG reseller please state so.:slight_smile:

Save yourself from one of the startup problems. Go to HOME INSPECTOR PRO and test drive Dominic’s software. The support behind the software is awesome. See if anyone else stays up with you late at night to help with questions. Also check out the Web-site information and upload service.
All I can say is 1-STOP-SHOP.

Why buy software that requires late night support/help? Just asking;-)

Go with HG, support is there like the Maytag repair man (and far more features too ;-))

Yeah they got rid of the Maytag repairman when he retired also.
HG used to be pretty good.

Now they are great and keep pumping the features out!

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

As they say, if you ain’t the lead dog, the view never changes. :wink:

That is true ,so us HIP users bet on the Greyhound.

Thanks Steven :wink:

Robert & Bob, you guys need to take this act on the road. Maybe at the next conference HG & HIP

Who are you to get involved? ,this is a battle for top Report Software so please stay out of it.

Stay on topics you are versed on please.:lol:

I guess that’s what Russell does. He’s never on here. He doesn’t know what he’s missing. Or, maybe he does :slight_smile:

Yeah he is smart not to try and debate.My ma ma always said if you keep silent they thinks you be smart.:slight_smile:
So shut up already.:slight_smile:

Oh Bob, you should have listened to your momma.

Ya know, it doesn’t matter how rough the day is, I know I can always count on you guys for a good laugh. Thanks :smiley:

Obama just banned all HI software except HIP

Now, that’s my kind of news :mrgreen:

it was bound to happen

He was going to give grants for purchasing till he realized it was already priced lower than the more expensive bloat ware of the nearest competitors.

He heard we were a bunch of Hippies and figured we were all progressives.

Just another shovel ready project:p I think HG will be running a cash for clunkers deal soon;-) Stay tuned…