HI- General

I know this is a stupid question, But what courses will Florida State accept for the HI-General and Professional Practice ?

I must be even stupider because I do not understand your question :wink:

Not the first time:)

Go to the DBPR site and look up C.E. approved courses and read what they have been approved for. Each course has a specific number of hours in specific diciplines that has been approved and these are listed at the lower left hand corner.
You will have to navigate to the** C.E. for Home Inspection** and it will open the list of approved Vendors and courses. You might find the list is not neccesarily up to date or accurate. You can always e-mail or call Rick Morrison, the head of HI and Mold certification for Florida. His contact info is on the DBPR site.