Hi. I'm a new full-time staff member. I'm here to help members who need a website.

It’s 2011, and if you don’t have a website, you don’t have a modern business. My name is Kevin Ramdial, and I’m working with InterNACHI and InspectorPages to provide technical support to members who want to set up a web page. We understand that a lot of our members have trouble with the technical hurdles involved in setting up a website, so I’m here to answer any questions you guys might have, and even do a lot of the work for you if technology isn’t really your thing.

If you want my help setting up a website, just email me at kevin@internachi.org. Don’t let the technical aspects of having a website discourage you. InspectorPages makes it easy, and I’m ready to help with anything you don’t understand. We’ll set you up, customize the look and feel of your site, and get you online quickly.

Nick recently outlined the importance of a website in http://www.nachi.org/one-click.htm – if you haven’t read it I recommend that you do so right now. We have a very nice $15/month option that comes with my help at no extra charge.

When you’re ready to get started, just send me an email and I’ll help you every step of the way.

Welcome Kevin,
My guess is that you will get a huge response and will have to work 27 hours a day 9 days a week just to keep up.

Welcome to the family Kevin!

Welcome Kevin!!

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. I look forward to working with all of you. Definitely not afraid of the work so let’s make this a productive year!

I am sure Nick put that in Job Description…
:slight_smile:
LOL

He is a great guy…
You will learn alot…

Happy Friday! I wanted to share some of the pages I have been working on this past week. I’m glad to see the amount of raised Interest in InspectorPages and getting your professional web presence established.

www.HomeSiteNY.com

welcome

Hi Kevin and welcome.

Here’s a question:

The theme that I’m using does not display my tagline (that I absolutely feel needs to be included). Is there any way to fix this other than changing my theme?

Thanks.

Kevin great news!
I just hope no body starts e-mailing me LOL:D

Welcome aboard all the best .
Kevin your web site is in need of more information about you… Roy

Kevins web site ???

Welcome aboard all the best .

Kevin your web site is in need of more information about you… Roy

Kevins web site ???

Hey Jesse,

I’ve updated the Vertigo theme to include the tagline.

Cheers!

Thanks Chris.

I would like to talk with someone about your website services and setting up a website. I have a website already but would like to switch over as I am a new member to NACHI.

hi Kevin and welcome. How many priors do you have? :smiley:

Now **that **is friggin hilarious!!! :p:p:p

Tom, just email Kevin:

Welcome to InterNACHI. It has been many years. Are you still in Harrisville area? I hope life is great for you and yours.

We’ll see you around the message board…enjoying the value and ignoring the rest.:smiley:
Larry