Hi I've lost the nickname!

Originally Posted By: Michael M Djokovich
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

Well now that I’ve axed the nickname how about pronouncing my last name correctly DJOKOVICH (lol), Took me till sixth grade (won some spelling B’s along the way) . I have been terribly busy and away for days at a time now that I 'am free of prior commit’s, I hope to spend my time educating myself on home inspection. I’ve Emailed some of you and rec’d zip. oh well you’re probbly busy too!. Well I will say thank you to all for the pointers and tips so far. Where do you all find the Time. MMD icon_cool.gif

Does anyone have any leads on Job opps. arround the So.Jersey/ Philly area, Due to NJ’s legislature any opp’s outside in the tri-state will be welcomed maybe we can make a match ( ETA in NJ last week may '03)

Originally Posted By: gbell

Hello Michael and welcome to our board,

If you want to ask any questions I will take the time to reply and help if I can.

I will skip on the name for now. Maybe I will see you in Vegas someday.

As for me the only organization I will join is NACHI. That is the only one you need. IMHO

--
Greg Bell
Bell Inspection Service

Originally Posted By: ismetaniuk

This membership was a big waste of my time!

Igor

Top To Bottom Inspections

Glen Spey, NY

Originally Posted By: jremas

I can smell a new company forming: “Djokovich & Smetaniuk Inspections” ! And I was worried about people adding an extra S to the end of my name! Whewww…

Jeff Remas
REMAS Inspections, Inc.
Northeastern PA & the Poconos
www.NEPAinspector.com

570-362-1598

Originally Posted By: ismetaniuk

This membership was a big waste of my time!

Igor

Top To Bottom Inspections

Glen Spey, NY

Originally Posted By: Michael M Djokovich

Hi Hello your replies are appreciated,First lets talk about “Smetaniuk & Djokovich Esq.” nice ring eh? I know that Western U “o” Law has a accelerated prog. The catch is $$$$,So lets get our coffee cans. Igor and I will take Pic and we’ll put them out (lol) icon_idea.gif .Jeez I 've seen cans with pic’s asking for help to get home to Mex. Why not us ? Real Estate Law " Protect our own".Great!! I’m up for it How bout you guys? This may be a

good way rise above and set some new standards. As for my name I love to joke with those who stumble pronouncing it/guess the west coast is not as euoropean as the east. ps" Top to Bottom Legal Protection" ( could’nt resist) icon_idea.gif

Does anyone have any leads on Job opps. arround the So.Jersey/ Philly area, Due to NJ’s legislature any opp’s outside in the tri-state will be welcomed maybe we can make a match ( ETA in NJ last week may '03)