HI warranties

Good to see you back Jim!

Nice job helping your clients Jim. With dollar amounts like that, those people will remember you for the rest of their lives.

And welcome back to the forum sir.

**[FONT=Garamond][size=4][size=5]… Has anyone else been Sued by Residential Warranty Services…He, P. [/size]Nathan Thornberry has indicated he plans on Suing me for posting information on warranties on social media frequented by other Inspectors and Real-Estate people. **[/size][/FONT]
[FONT=Georgia][/FONT]
[FONT=Georgia][size=3]In my mind all I am doing is comparison marketing… I charge about a 1/3 less than the other inspectors that hawk the warranties and I posted some comments from licensed experts such as plumbers and a Mold guy about the warranties. For the most part I took out the name of the Warranty Company but did post some links to sites that posted complaints from home buyers. Thanks for your thoughts and information… By the way I might just be lucky but only once since 1985 did I get a call about a sewer back up… and the client called me back later saying that they found out his son flushed some toys down the toilet and that was the cause. [/size][/FONT]

What type of information did you post other than what is described above? Did you post any opinions with it?

Uh oh. Have fun with that. You must not be a home inspector, because he doesn’t sue home inspectors.
I have nothing but nice things to say about these products.
Is that blood in the water.?

Can’t help you with Nate’s threat, other than maybe stand in line.

I do have a question though. Your profile says you’ve been a member since 2005 and you’re identified as a community guest. What exactly is a “community guest”? Is that an error that should have you identified as an inspector/member?

Huh?

**Certified home inspectors with last names starting with "Zink"**

Sorry, but we weren't able to find any certified InterNACHI members         matching your search.

Is this punk still in the lead harvesting business? Inspectors still swap personal data about their clients with him in exchange for useless gimmicks after all of the years of disclosure about that racket? The last I heard about him was that he was marketing candles that smelled like human excrement or something like that.

Lead brokers cannot sue you for posting the truth; however, if you entered into one of those shady contracts floating around that “forbid” you from publishing negative information about the lead broker or any of his worthless products, a lead broker might attempt to sue you for breach of that contract under the assumption that you will not challenge his frivolity in court. Either way, you pay.

That is one of several penalties for betraying the trust placed in you by homebuyers that hire you and feeding their data to one of these lead brokers. It is one the reasons that prudent home inspectors do not enter into agreements with lead brokers.

It might be too late for you but there could be a newby reading this that can gain from your bad experience. Good luck.

“♫ ♬ Jim… I’m makin’ a list, checkin’ it twice, gonna find out who’s naughty and nice… ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬” :wink:

LOL. I’m sure you had a good reason for posting a close-up photo of Nick Gromicko’s hemorrhoids to the message board on Christmas eve, Joe, but perhaps mistletoe would have been better. Merry Christmas.

I guarantee you a screen shot of this page will be forwarded to the appropriate party.