Hide and Seek with a tad of Peek-A-Boo

Spent nearly 40 minutes yesterday playing Hide And Seek. It wasn’t until a Peek-A-Boo tipped me off.

5 Likes

Electric panel? Did you hop up on that bed to inspect it?

3 Likes

Way too beary for me

1 Like

Maybe if it was ocean fish? :whale2: :dolphin: :fish: :tropical_fish:

1 Like

Isn’t that where the service comes through on the other side of that wall?

1 Like

Main water shut-off!

1 Like

Electrical panel

1 Like

Correct Neil. And yes I had to back trace where the the meter was located, but believe me, where I am, you can’t assume the panel is located on the opposite side of of the meter or entrance. I’ve seem them placed all over and in some strange places. :thinking: :wink:

2 Likes

Recently I had a hard time finding a water heater. Even made an extra trip through the crawl space and attic. Followed the water lines with no luck. The lines teed in a hidden spot so following the lines were tricky. Ended up thinking that the kitchen water got hot quickly. It was in the corner cabinet space. Moved the stove and a loose base cabinet to get to it.

5 Likes

Yea, just thought that room would have been your starting point and not 40 minutes later, but you persevered and found it, funny how things in homes sometimes aren’t as obvious as you would think .

3 Likes

That is similar to one I did a few years ago… looked all over and had this weird feeling that I had seen the panel earlier, I just have to ask, why can’t I find it now???
Then it came to me. I actually had seen it in the Zillow listing (pic) when I was doing research on the home/property. I will usually get info from the county website but this one was in another county and their online info is very limited. So I googled the address and used Zillow to get some info (sq. ft., year built etc… In the photos it showed that it had been remodeled and before and after pics, There was the photo of the panel in the kitchen where now hung a picture.

Now Thomas, I just have to ask, Did you move the bed and inspect it or were you able to just crawl on the bed to gain access? :cowboy_hat_face: Did you remake the bed and fluff those pillow shams afterwards?? :innocent:

2 Likes

Haha and no I did not. Surely out of the SOP and I did offer a re-inspect should access be available. But I did ask the RE agent if she would move it. That didn’t go too far…

I would tell them you will need a weekend to reinspect and bring your wife to assist in “moving the bed” :sunglasses: